“Really great place to take the kids when they are learning about Ancient Egypt!”

Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum
Ranked #2 of 138 things to do in San Jose
More attraction details
Owner description: Architecturally inspired by the Temple of Amon at Karnak, it houses the largest collection of Egyptian artifacts on exhibit in western North America, including objects from pre dynastic times through Egypt's early Islamic era.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I first came here on a field trip when I was a kid. Now I have taken my kids here. They were really fascinated - never once did I get the "I'm bored, can we go?" Plenty of parking, and friendly staff to help answer questions...

Reviewed 24 August 2017

A unique and fascinating museum - with many floors of incredible, world famous displays. Bring a camera.

1  Thank Kerry D
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Excellent for a rainy day. Well done exhibits, not as thorough as the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC, but less wearing.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

History buffs will love this place. Well done for a hidden gem. The displays are nice and well thought out.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We went here for a quick museum tour. It was a very nice museum along with other attractions on the outside. Great for all ages.