Hotel Miramar(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$171
US$134
Hotels.com
The Patriots Boutique Motel(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hotels.com
San Clemente Inn(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
US$165
Hotels.com
House of Trestles(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$59
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Casablanca Inn(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$145
Always Inn San Clemente B&B(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$179
Hampton Inn and Suites San Clemente(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
US$189
Casa Tropicana(San Clemente)
US$350
All reviewsroom was cleangreat locationbagelsel caminocontinental breakfast isplenty of parkingdecent place to stayfront desk ladynice balconydana pointstay there againice machineloismotelwalkableoceanfridge
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I was. Very pleased with their accommodation. Very pleasant front desk lady named Lois help me check in and gave me options of what floor and room I would prefer. I asked where the nearest movie theater was and she happily gave me directions to it.
The room was clean and very spacious. The staff was quiet and gave me the privacy I needed when I slept in. Parking was convenient and safe. The parking garage gave me that peace of mind that my vehicle is out of danger.
I would stay there again if I visit again.
The only suggestion I do have is they need to up their free breakfast selection.
Overall very nice place for a quick visit and stay in San Clemente.
I will recommend them to people.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Large clean,quiet room very nice budget hotel staff was average not overly friendly some what helpful parking lot and ramp right down the street Location was okay coffee and packaged rolls for breakfast Decent place to stay nothing special

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank David K
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Very good, large, clean, fairly quiet room with a great location in San Clemente. Staff always greeted with a smile. Not the Ritz but isn't trying to be and for anyone on a budget, definitely recommend. Would stay here again without hesitation.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The room was large, pretty clean and quiet. It was nice to have cabe TV including HBO and Star. The room and hotel is very dated. Bed linens and towels are low quality and the pillows are small sofa pillows. The ice machine which was ancient had no ice. I understand that this is a budget motel (we paid $177/nt) and expectations should be lower. The place is ok in a pinch but if given a choice I would not go back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Loved the way we were welcomed by a smile, and treated as important guests by all the staff. We arrived early, and accommodated immediately. We stayed three nights in room 405 which was huge and sits on the corner of the hotel. This room had a couch and a nice balcony where you could see the ocean in the distance. It is on a busy street, but high enough that the traffic did not bother us. Not a fancy hotel, but great price and had more of a family atmosphere, than a party crowd. Free parking upstairs and free covered parking downstairs. We did not have any trouble finding a place to park. Very close to Doheny Beach, Dana Point and plenty of places to eat. Continental breakfast is boxed juice, coffee and packaged danish, but the size of the room, price and location make up for not having a full breakfast. Fridge, microwave and coffee maker included in room. We would absolutely stay here again, especially in the same room.

Room Tip: Select room 405!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family