Expedia
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsunderground parkinggreat hotelparking lotright next doorcomplimentary breakfastaccessible roomwould stay here againeasy accessroom was cleanindustrial areasoftball tournamentsteinbeck museumbusiness tripa great stayindoor poolconvenient locationfront desk staff
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The hotel was clean, the staff friendly and helpful. Also the location worked well relative to my multiple destinations in the area. The breakfast offered tasty and quality items. I will stay at this hotel again and would recommend it tot my friends or business associates.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salinas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you Valued Guest for your positive and encouraging feedback. Our Hampton Inn & Suites Customer Care Team welcome feedback and responses from all of our guests and use provided information as a means of improving on any areas of concern regarding our guest's experiences. We are very happy to learn that we satisfied all of your visiting and traveling requirements during your visit with us. Come on back, as it would be our team's honor to have you as a guest once again.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

I primarily chose this hotel because it was conveniently located rather close to the Monterey/Carmel area without those prices. The rooms are a bit dated, but perfectly fine, clean, and has mini-fridge and microwave.

Hello Valued Guest:

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to learn that your experience with our hotel and staff members achieved your satisfaction. Our location and pricing often mesh with our visiting guests and their respective travel plans when visiting the Salinas/Monterey area. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope your future travels will have you return to our location very soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Very High Quality Hotel and such nice staff. Excellent experience for me visiting my family in Salinas, California . I have stayed st this hotel and it is s Joyous time to have a safe , clean and comfortable place to stay.

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for your kind sentiments. Our goal here at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Salinas, CA is to provide the highest level of customer service and hospitality to all of our visiting guest. We are happy to know that we achieved your satisfaction while visiting with us. It is a rewarding feeling to learn our guest services team left a memorable experience with you and your family. Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

The check-in was smooth, quick, and friendly. I was offered to sign up for the Hilton loyalty program, which I did; it was fast and easy. The room was larger than an average room and I found the bed to be the most comfortable I've had at a hotel in a long time. All of the staff were friendly and approachable. I will stay here again when I am back in Salinas.

Thank you, Valued Guest.

We are happy to learn that you were treated with class and respect. Thank you for joining our Hilton Honors Family. I am sure the benefits will reward you on many levels. It is always our goal here at Hampton Inn & Suites in Salinas, CA to provide the highest level of customer service and hospitality to all of our visiting guests. I will share your compliments with our customer care team, as I am sure they will be excited to learn of your positive feedback. Please come back and visit with us, we would be more than happy to have your company.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A very pleasant hotel. Typical Hampton Inn. Room was very clean and tidy. The pool and spa area are excellent. Quite a number of restaurants and places to eat are nearby. Easy access to highway 101. The staff are super friendly and really helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback, Valued Guest.

It is always our pleasure and goal to welcome and cater to all of our visiting guest. We are happy to learn that your experience during your visit was satisfactory. Our team always enjoy meeting new faces from different places. If your travels should bring you back to the Salinas/Monterey area, please do not hesitate to book your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Salinas, CA - we would be more than honored to have as a returning guest.