Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
YP-Dallas
Dallas

Bad customer services

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Jan 2024via mobile
I am a diamond member. I checked in at noon and he said I have to come back at 3 because nothing is available. That’s ok. I asked for free upgrade and he said all the suites are water damaged, that’s ok too. But when I asked for chocolate chip cookies and bottle water. He told me I have to wait till 3pm check in. Because each room gets only 2 bottles and 2 cookies. I am a diamond member and he told me to wait? It was just some cookies. LOL!
Overall, this man at the front desk I don’t remember his name. Tall, dark skin. Bad customer services.
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
0.1 km from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead
0.4 km from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead
4.1 km from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead
3.9 km from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead
Free parking
water leak in ceiling (just from people above using shower)
2.9 km from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead
Free parking
SPACIOUS room with king size bed
  • eDreams
2.1 km from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead
4.9 km from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead
4.2 km from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Rosemead
View more hotels in Rosemead
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2024

Front desk man was racist to Asians and spoke to us rudely. One of the worst experience I’ve had. And the rooms are so dirty. And housekeeping kept coming to our room even when I said no. The exterior of the hotel is ok but the rooms are not worth the money at all. I’m sure there are better options out there.

Date of stay: January 2024
Reviewed 1 January 2024

Looks great outside but a 1-2 star motel on the inside. The gentleman that checked us in came across condescending and demeaning. He said we don’t get to connect our Hilton honors because we booked through a third party as if we didn’t pay enough. Paying close to $800 for 3 nights, we were put at the end of one wing right next to the elevator (maybe be a we have kids), which was super loud to the point where it’s hard for our young kids to go to bed (even at 10pm). The room wreaks of fried chicken the moment we walked into the room and lingered during our entire stay. The tub won’t plug up and doesn’t look clean. The star was for the person who assisted us with getting our tub (somewhat) fixed. Otherwise the place is terrible, bed was way too soft (my back ached), WiFi was spotty, TV program selection was limited, and the place was dirty and grimy. It could be that very room that the initial person assigned us. Will never come here… especially for $263 a night! We went to another double tree in Santa Rosa the next few days. It was night and day. We paid $700 for 4 nights and the experience was much more pleasant; complete opposite from Rosemead/montebello.

Room tip: They won’t come clean unless you ask… including towels or anything else.
Date of stay: December 2023
2  Thank Tom L
Reviewed 21 November 2023

I wrote a big long review after my stay which disappeared. I wanted to thank the hotel front desk people, they were great. I think it was Francisco and Melissa who helped us out with a lot of things, they were great.

The rooms are not so great. Most of the outlets don't work. We asked them to change the light by the bedside to have working outlets, but that didn't happen. The rest of the outlets are not in good locations for plugging in the phone or using an iron.

The coffee that they provide is absolutely horrible! There is also no coffee available early in the morning. There are roaches surrounding the hot tub and it's not very hot. Also the usually wonderful hot cookies they used to provide are now old and stale. Not a great Hilton.

Room tip: Wasn't worth the price.
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2023

I checked into the Hilton on Tuesday October 31st. Immediately walking into my room there was a distinctive smell. l had a meeting immediately after checking in, so I just sprayed my room down with Lysol, plugged in my air freshener and left back out the room. Later that night I returned to the room, I noticed I didn't smell the air freshener and that's when I realized the socket wasn't working. I had to unplug a light to plug in my air freshener because two of the sockets wasn't working. I started to get undress to shower and that's when I noticed my room/ bathroom was filled with gnats. It was late so I took a quick shower and tried to go to bed. I was literally scratching all night to where I got up in the middle of the night and sprayed my bed again. On Wednesday morning about 615am I phoned the front desk and they explained to me that the maintenance worker would be in at 7am and he would come and check it out. As I was heading out for work about 645 I stopped at the front desk to explain that I had the do not disturb sign on the door, but he could go in to check out the gnat problem. I also informed them that I would stop to get some more lysol and bleach to wipe down the bathroom. I was in town for work, so my days was long starting at 4am and ending at 7/8pm so I didn't have time to keep going to the front desk about the problem. It was a mess!!!! On top of the gnats Saturday (night before I checked out) I pulled out the chair that was under the table in the room. The chair was filthy it had dust and what looked like dried up blood or ketchup just nasty. I had coworkers that had been moved 2/3 times because they room had gnats, roaches or mold. I was told they didn't have any available rooms. This was by far the worst experience I have ever had at a hotel. The hotel looks very nice on the outside but it's a mess on the inside. I WOULD STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL!!!!! The outside looks extremely nice, but the rooms are a mess!!!!!!

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Passenger786757
Reviewed 4 October 2023

We stayed in a room at the DoubleTree and the room reeked of smoke. We asked to change rooms but they had no other rooms available. The night manager did not express concern for our situation or offer any advice. We asked if they could have the general manager call us the next day, but we never received a call. I would not recommend staying at this hotel. It's definitely nowhere near a 4 star experience.

Room tip: Avoid the 5th floor.
Date of stay: September 2023