Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Sharon

Will Stay Again

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Dec 2023
This was my second time staying at the Rosemead Fairfield Inn. The rooms are large and well equipped, the bedding is wonderful, and the pool, hot tub and breakfast areas are great. The only change that I noticed this trip is that daily room service is no longer offered. We were there a week, and each day we had to pick up clean towels and trash can liners from the front desk. The room was only cleaned once during the week. This may be something that has changed since COVID, but it's the first time that I've stayed in a hotel where we've had to do this. Other than that, our stay was wonderful and the staff was always very friendly and ready to help with anything that we needed.
Date of stay: November 2023
Room Tip: Laundry facilities are available on the first floor, and they are a plus if you are staying for...
Trip type: Travelled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
SPACIOUS room with king size bed
4.7 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
3.0 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
4.0 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
4.8 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
View more hotels in Rosemead
All reviews front desk los angeles great hotel beverly hills freeway balconies
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2023

Great location, walking distance to Shoppes at Montebello. The hotel smells fresh when you walk in but my particular room had issues with the a/c and the room had some sort of wet smell. NO HOUSEKEEPING UNLESS REQUESTED. I was not expecting that, I was busy with work and came back to the same towels in the corner where I left them for the housekeeper. They have a business center and the rooms have balconies/patios and views of the hills. I would stay again because I love Marriott hotels.

Room tip: Near Lucille’s restaurant, we went 3x in a 10 day stay
Date of stay: March 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 236lateishar
Fairfield Inn Suites, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2023

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience while staying with us.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with our leadership and housekeeping teams to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place and reviewed to prevent similar issues from occurring in the future.

Reviewed 17 November 2022 via mobile

Convenient to the 60 freeway, which allowed you to drive to Los Angeles easily or which ever direction suited you. Weekly breakfast was nearly non-existent and then on the weekend the waffle maker was found. Rooms plumbing had issues, shower caused lots of noise and vibration in walls, and that was only if you could find a decent temperature for the water. No daily room service, but you could ask for towels and other items at front desk.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DoubleB6
Fairfield Inn Suites, Guest Services / Front Office at Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

In your comments, you mentioned that your stay was interrupted by a loud disturbance caused by your room's plumbing. We've gone ahead and passed your notes on to our Engineering team, so that we can prevent any issues from occurring in the future.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations. I hope you choose to stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 22 September 2022 via mobile

My husband and I stayed on Sept 18-19. The hotel rooms are very clean. We had a small attached trailer and called ahead to inquire if they could accommodate. Alvin took the time to get our info, have a spot reserved and and took the time to answer our questions about the area. He was so professional and nice! Maybe it’s not Beverly Hills, but the hotel itself is a nice place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Cori D
Reviewed 20 April 2022

The suite was very roomy and amazing! Had a free upgrade for being part of the frequent guest program.

The room was very clean and the location was quiet. The pool was amazing and had long hours. The staff was very polite and professional. It was a great location since it was close to the highway entrance.

Only compliant is that the hotel added parking to the bill but we did not have a car. They were quick to fix the problem since it was discussed though.

Overall, a great hotel that I would return to.

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank samanthao520
Reviewed 23 August 2021

WE checked in this hotel over the weekend to be near whittier narrows tennis center, the hotel was nicely located, near the freeway but not noisy, special mention to Irene who gladly helped us with restaurant choices and was forever friendly everytime we would enter or leave the building, the tv selection was ample and rooms are clean and comfrotable

Room tip: along san gabriel blvd or near hilton garden inn
Date of stay: August 2021