Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Cori
Temecula, California

Service top notch!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Sept 2022via mobile
My husband and I stayed on Sept 18-19. The hotel rooms are very clean. We had a small attached trailer and called ahead to inquire if they could accommodate. Alvin took the time to get our info, have a spot reserved and and took the time to answer our questions about the area. He was so professional and nice! Maybe it’s not Beverly Hills, but the hotel itself is a nice place to stay.
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
0.1 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
exterior
0.4 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
4.0 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
Free parking
water leak in ceiling (just from people above using shower)
HK$668
    HK$668
2.8 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
Free parking
SPACIOUS room with king size bed
No prepayment needed
    HK$687
    HK$625
4.8 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
View more hotels in Rosemead
All reviews front desk los angeles great hotel beverly hills freeway balconies
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2022

The suite was very roomy and amazing! Had a free upgrade for being part of the frequent guest program.

The room was very clean and the location was quiet. The pool was amazing and had long hours. The staff was very polite and professional. It was a great location since it was close to the highway entrance.

Only compliant is that the hotel added parking to the bill but we did not have a car. They were quick to fix the problem since it was discussed though.

Overall, a great hotel that I would return to.

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank samanthao520
Reviewed 23 August 2021

WE checked in this hotel over the weekend to be near whittier narrows tennis center, the hotel was nicely located, near the freeway but not noisy, special mention to Irene who gladly helped us with restaurant choices and was forever friendly everytime we would enter or leave the building, the tv selection was ample and rooms are clean and comfrotable

Room tip: along san gabriel blvd or near hilton garden inn
Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank benychua65
Reviewed 15 May 2021

The hotel is very clean.
The rooms are very clean too.
Other than some guests not wearing mask around the facility when there are signs saying mask required, my stay feel pretty safe during the pandemic.
Only thing was that the room had an aged smell. When I turned on the air conditioner, the air coming in didn't feel like fresh air, but like cigarette smoke. Maybe need to change the filters.

Room tip: The hotel is next to the freeway. Try not to face the freeway if you want some quietness.
Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank Yummybuffy
Reviewed 13 November 2020

Great hotel, location, and staff. The hotel itself is fresh, clean, and you can tell they pay a lot of attention to safety. Sanitizer everywhere, surfaces looked freshly cleaned. The location is great-- right off the 60 freeway, easy to access and minutes away from several cities like Montebello, Monterey Park, Rosemead, San Gabriel, to name a few. The highlight was definitely the staff. Pauly (or Pauleen maybe) and Amber were both at the front desk and delivered a textbook example of how a front desk should operate. I was welcomed with a friendly greeting as soon as I walked in, the check-in process was quick and easy, and I genuinely felt "welcomed" there. Smiles a plenty! Highly recommend this property anytime you're going to be in the neighborhood!

Room tip: Request room on south or west to avoid modest street noise from San Gabriel Blvd.
Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank RobJohnsonUS
Reviewed 19 October 2020

I just moved to California from NYC as a Marriott Supervisor. The front desk did not know this information and profiled me. I've been working for the Marriott for 5 years and never had this treatment checking into any hotel. Irene *front desk agent* went ahead by first stating, My friend was not allow to place his card on file for payment because the reservation was not under his name. Never in my years of working for Marriott had I ever heard of this. She claimed it was her properties rules and would not let me check in with my friend. She said if I paid with cash for the stay the deposit would be $200 but with card its $50. I made a call the the Marriott desk to explain the type of treatment I was receiving as a Marriott Employee. I walked back into the hotel with the Marriott associate on the line and ''all of a sudden'' they were able to take the card. She then puts a extra $200 hold on my friend's card for incidentals when I was clearly informed that the hold was only given if cash was used. I am here for 3 days and feel angry and disappointed. I expected better. She also wrote on the keycard *non smoking* to specify that this is a smoke free hotel. Once again. We as a Marriott cooperation were taught to never write that on keypads. I am a black man. I have a lot of tattoos. I have dreadlocks but NEVER should I be profiled the way I just was. Unacceptable and I will not be returning after this stay.

Date of stay: October 2020