Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Benychua
Metro Manila, Philippines

two night stay in rosemead

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Aug 2021
WE checked in this hotel over the weekend to be near whittier narrows tennis center, the hotel was nicely located, near the freeway but not noisy, special mention to Irene who gladly helped us with restaurant choices and was forever friendly everytime we would enter or leave the building, the tv selection was ample and rooms are clean and comfrotable
Date of stay: August 2021
Room Tip: along san gabriel blvd or near hilton garden inn
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
0.4 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
4.0 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
3.9 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
Free parking
water leak in ceiling (just from people above using shower)
2.8 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
Free parking
SPACIOUS room with king size bed
  • eDreams
  • Vio.com
4.7 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
5.1 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
2.1 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
4.8 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
4.1 km from Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead
View more hotels in Rosemead
All reviews front desk los angeles great hotel beverly hills freeway balconies
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2021

The hotel is very clean.
The rooms are very clean too.
Other than some guests not wearing mask around the facility when there are signs saying mask required, my stay feel pretty safe during the pandemic.
Only thing was that the room had an aged smell. When I turned on the air conditioner, the air coming in didn't feel like fresh air, but like cigarette smoke. Maybe need to change the filters.

Room tip: The hotel is next to the freeway. Try not to face the freeway if you want some quietness.
Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank Yummybuffy
Reviewed 13 November 2020

Great hotel, location, and staff. The hotel itself is fresh, clean, and you can tell they pay a lot of attention to safety. Sanitizer everywhere, surfaces looked freshly cleaned. The location is great-- right off the 60 freeway, easy to access and minutes away from several cities like Montebello, Monterey Park, Rosemead, San Gabriel, to name a few. The highlight was definitely the staff. Pauly (or Pauleen maybe) and Amber were both at the front desk and delivered a textbook example of how a front desk should operate. I was welcomed with a friendly greeting as soon as I walked in, the check-in process was quick and easy, and I genuinely felt "welcomed" there. Smiles a plenty! Highly recommend this property anytime you're going to be in the neighborhood!

Room tip: Request room on south or west to avoid modest street noise from San Gabriel Blvd.
Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank RobJohnsonUS
Reviewed 19 October 2020

I just moved to California from NYC as a Marriott Supervisor. The front desk did not know this information and profiled me. I've been working for the Marriott for 5 years and never had this treatment checking into any hotel. Irene *front desk agent* went ahead by first stating, My friend was not allow to place his card on file for payment because the reservation was not under his name. Never in my years of working for Marriott had I ever heard of this. She claimed it was her properties rules and would not let me check in with my friend. She said if I paid with cash for the stay the deposit would be $200 but with card its $50. I made a call the the Marriott desk to explain the type of treatment I was receiving as a Marriott Employee. I walked back into the hotel with the Marriott associate on the line and ''all of a sudden'' they were able to take the card. She then puts a extra $200 hold on my friend's card for incidentals when I was clearly informed that the hold was only given if cash was used. I am here for 3 days and feel angry and disappointed. I expected better. She also wrote on the keycard *non smoking* to specify that this is a smoke free hotel. Once again. We as a Marriott cooperation were taught to never write that on keypads. I am a black man. I have a lot of tattoos. I have dreadlocks but NEVER should I be profiled the way I just was. Unacceptable and I will not be returning after this stay.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank clarenceboateng89
Reviewed 14 January 2020

I'll put the review I'd written before for this hotel below - I'm re-reviewing it because I SPECIFICALLY called out the value in staying here. Now that there is a parking fee added, the value no longer exists, especially when compared to the Doubletree around the corner. The McDonalds across the street, the DoubleTree, and the large parking lot at the mall all have free parking. I don't understand why the Fairfield thinks they should charge for it.

Even the Sheraton in San Gabriel will often end up being more cost effective when parking is taken into consideration. I still stay in the area all the time, but will be much more picky when selecting hotels now.

Prior review below, written December 2018:

We have stayed here more times than I can count. It’s perfect for our needs - clean, quiet, the free breakfast downstairs is awesome, and the pool/hot tube a nice perk. The gym is decent as well, nothing special, but very usable.

Good value for $$, we will continue to stay here!!

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Stephanie N
Fairfield Inn S, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2020

Thank you for your continuous support. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, as an added value we always add complimentary breakfast and WiFi for our guest. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Los Angeles Rosemead area.

Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

Very nice hotel friendly front desk and housekeepers. Breakfast was the same as every hotel just ok. Stayed 12 days on business and the room was sunny clean and spacious with a balcony. Only con was I surprised when I got my bill they charge fir parking which was not anything special.

Date of stay: November 2019