Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
GabyCarlos251223

AMAZING STAY

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 May 2024
loved the attention the friendliness staff was really great I'm looking to stay here next trip!!!! thank you so much.. breakfast was great more that what i expected..
Date of stay: May 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 29 May 2024
Thank you for leaving us a wonderful 5 out of 5 review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your satisfaction is important to us and by telling us what you did or did not like during your stay we hope to improve our hotel. We hope to see you again in the near future.
SPACIOUS room with king size bed
No prepayment needed
0.8 km from Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection
    HK$909
1.4 km from Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection
exterior
  • Trip.com
3.8 km from Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection
Free parking
water leak in ceiling (just from people above using shower)
1.3 km from Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection
    HK$1,179
4.1 km from Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection
HK$625
No prepayment needed
Earn rewards on eligible stays
  • Booking.com
    HK$674
      HK$674
    2.1 km from Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection
    View more hotels in Rosemead
    All reviews great hot breakfast front desk great place to stay breakfast room would stay again amenities freeway pasadena fridge
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 8 January 2024

Check in was smooth. Place was very clean, the staff that I encountered were always friendly and helpful. The included breakfast was nice, had a variety of hot foods, juices, coffee, diff non-dairy options, and cold food.

Date of stay: January 2024
    Review collected in partnership with Best Western
    Stanley Chang, General Manager at Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2024

Reviewed 5 December 2023

Quick and smooth check in. Hotel is in a Very convenient location. Very imodern and clean. Would return when in town visiting family and recommend to others when in the area.perfect stay no complaints.

Date of stay: December 2023
    Review collected in partnership with Best Western
    Stanley Chang, General Manager at Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2023

Reviewed 14 November 2023

I am a long-term customer of a big-name hotel 10 minutes away. They ran out of the rooms I wanted, and the price suddenly went rocket high. I found Hartford, and they had the rooms I wanted reasonably priced. Since I traveled with a senior person, I requested an early check-in and connected room a few days before the check-in date. I received a call from the hotel front desk, and they let me know that my connected rooms were almost ready an hour before my requested check-in time. I could not believe that they took my requests seriously. I traveled a lot and stayed in many 5-star name-brand hotels with the highest membership status. This was my first call informing me my room was ready. I was impressed, and it was a great and unexpected experience.

The hotel's location is quiet, and Target is just across the street. The room is clean but a bit smaller than what I expected. The staff is friendly and has accomplished all of my requests. Breakfast comes with the booking at no extra charge. Breakfast quality is good, but only a few options. Hot food is cooked on-site. The lady in the cooking section is very friendly and works hard. She insurance all food is available during the breakfast time.

Overall, the Hartford Hotel is over my expectations. I will stay in the Hartford Hotel on my next visit.

Date of stay: November 2023
    Review collected in partnership with Best Western
    Stanley Chang, General Manager at Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2023

Reviewed 21 September 2023

Very nice and clean place to stay. I went there with my wife and 3 children. Staff is very nice and friendly. Room was very clean but the A/C is too loud. A lot of stores and restaurants in walking distance. There's also a park with playground for kids nearby. I'd recommend this hotel to family.

Date of stay: September 2023
    Review collected in partnership with Best Western
    Stanley Chang, General Manager at Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2023

Reviewed 11 August 2023

The staff are friendly and very helpful! Rooms are clean, shower has nice water pressure! Plenty of parking with a security officer outside .Breakfast was great has pretty good selection. Overall the stay was great no complaints!

Date of stay: August 2023
    Review collected in partnership with Best Western
    Stanley Chang, General Manager at Hartford Hotel, BW Signature Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2023