“A local bakery specializing in biscotti”
Review of La Biscotteria

La Biscotteria
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Redwood City
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Delight your senses and indulge your taste buds at La Biscotteria, a gourmet Italian bakery in Redwood City. We are a gourmet Italian bakery in Redwood City offering a great selection of authentic Italian biscotti, pastries, freshly-baked bread and gourmet products. From sweet treats like Cannoli, Sfogliatelle and Almond Torte to savory options like our Ravioli, Focaccia, Rosemary Crostini and more.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Certainly a niche market, but the quality of the biscotti and the variety of flavors, plus the old-fashioned service by husband and wife owners, and a few surprising additions now and then, make it worth a trip. Rather limited hours, but worth checking out.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

La Biscotteria is a very inviting little bakery; well decorated. On the advice of a friend, I bought some cannoli for relatives from the old country. The cannoli looked very good. However, my relatives said that the cannoli were OK, but not as good as they make at home themselves. I did not taste the cannoli so I cannot say whether they are authentic or not. The cannoli and other cookies are not inexpensive.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We saw this place while driving down El Camino one day and stopped in for some cannoli. It's the best cannoli I've ever had. They also have a large selection of biscotti. I've never liked biscotti very much, but I tried some of the ones my friend bought, and they were delicious. It's also beautifully packaged -- makes for a great gift. The almond tortes looked beautiful, too. The shop also sells gift baskets, and made-to-order cookies and ravioli.

This is a locally owned business and the locale is absolutely charming. Definitely worth stopping by.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

La Biscotteria has the best Biscotti I have ever had. Don't hesitate to try some it very fresh and delicious!

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Wonderful cannoli. Excellent biscotti. Very pretty shop. Expensive, but highest quality. As good as any in Italy!