TripAdvisor
New Kansan Motel(Rancho Cucamonga)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvictoria gardensfront deskfree waterhistoric routedesk areanice barcoffee makerbusiness tripcleaning staffrooms are niceenjoyed my stayconvenient locationshopping and restaurantsbed was comfortablewould stay here againair conditionerminute drive
Reviewed 1 May 2018

The staff was friendly, professional and displayed excellent customer service! The rooms are really nice and I loved the fact that you could not hear the people in the room next to you. The location is great for shopping, dining out and family entertainment.

I recommend this hotel for family, friends, couples and anyone looking to run away from home or just need a room for rest.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I booked this stay using SPG points. I was attending a fashion show at another nearby hotel . The check-in was quick, but lacking in the usual SPG aspects I have come to expect. I was not offered a cocktail or my SPG points for being a gold member. I had to ask. I was given a room on the 4th floor. The room was clean and appeared to be recently renovated. This hotel is obviously booked heavily as a business/conference site because the room was business ready! I have not ever been in a hotel room with so many electrical outlets. I am not complaining about this fact at all. It was a highlight. The view from our window was dismal. But we were in town for only one night. Everything else in the room was adequate. Nothing fancy, but clean and fresh looking.

After returning from our event, I was thinking about coffee and tea for the morning and I noticed that we did not have paper cups in our room for the coffee pot. I called the desk and the same girl who checked us in said she would have cups brought right up. Well, 40 minutes later...still no cups. I called the desk again. She told me that SHE came up to the room and knocked, but no one answered! I told her I had been waiting for a knock, and I since it was late, I would like to go to bed SOON. She ran the cups up and handed them to me and scurried away. Not sure if she really did come up the first time because I certainly have keen hearing! A webinar in customer service would be welcomed for this particular employee or maybe she should find a job she actually enjoys.
We did stop at the little food counter/bar to collect our free cocktail in lieu of the 250 SPG points. The server at the bar was friendly and attentive.
Our stay was quick. I slept well in the bed and the temperature in the room was easy to maintain. This is a no-frills hotel, but it met our needs for a quick over-night stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Jesus G, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear mombinni,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. Receiving a warm welcome during check-in often times sets the tone for a great stay. Unfortunately, it was brought to my attention that we fell short from our amazing service we provide on a daily basis to our valued guests.

We want to sincerely apologize for not acknowledging your Gold Starwood Membership and offering you your well deserved amenities during check in. We will use this isolated mistake as a coaching tool to enhance our service we provide to our loyal members.

Thank you for being a Gold Starwood Member and we hope to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you back to Rancho Cucamonga.

Jesus Galvez
jesus.galvez@fourpointsranchocucamonga.com

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Nice location, easy to get to from freeway, hotel is clean, very nice, staff always friendly. Rooms very comfortable. Near resturants and shopping mall and supermarket. Rates are very reasonalbe compared to others.

Room Tip: desk chair very uncomfortable, hurts hips for a large person
Reviewed 18 April 2018

The staff was very friendly and the grounds were very well kept, clean and inviting. The room was just perfect for me, a lounge chair made reading very comfortable and the layout was just perfect. The lounge was nice, big screen TV and nice service.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 April 2018

The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The free beer on Wednesday night enticed us to eat dinner at the bar and it was also very good. Of our four day trip, this was the best hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends