Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
John B

Pretty good

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 May 2024
Overall quite good. I would have appreciated knowing about the $10 parking fee in advance. Not much in way of eating places w/in walking distance - one sushi place. Breakfast hours start at 6:30 - too late for many of us with appointments to make via LA traffic. Fitness room needs an upright bike.
Date of stay: April 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 1 May 2024
Hi John B,
Thank you so much for the feedback. I apologize for the missed opportunity to try our breakfast, for future stays we do offer our breakfast on the go option which includes cold cereal, milk, pastry, yogurt and fresh fruit. I will go over with our team about properly communicating our parking fee as well and review our fitness equipment improvements for our upcoming remodel. My team and I hope to see you again on your next visit to the Pasadena Area.
  • Langham Official
6.1 km from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasadena - Los Angeles, an IHG Hotel
5.9 km from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasadena - Los Angeles, an IHG Hotel
0.1 km from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasadena - Los Angeles, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Pasadena
All reviews bottled water front desk clerk beds were comfortable damian freeway inns plugs shampoo
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2024

Excellent front office...got a studio...was comfortable and clean. Rooms were as expected as I always stay at Holiday inn expresses. Staff was courteous and had my keys ready with the early check-in no issues. As always do recommend staying at the Holiday inn Express. Pricing is always excellent. Room 406 3/8 -3/11/2024

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Santiago Garcia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasadena - Los Angeles, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2024

Hi Departure04096747766,
Excellent service is what we strive for and I am delighted to see that my team delivered on our brand promise! I'll let my front desk and housekeeping teams know how well they delivered with kudos to the front desk agent that check you in/out and the housekeeper that cleaned the room. On behalf of my entire team, thank you for taking the time to review your stay and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the LA/Pasadena Area.

Reviewed 8 March 2024 via mobile

I had a great time and the front desk girl Priscila was so kind and helpful, i would definitely be coming back.
The pool was also dope!
Thanks Priscila !!!
Breakfast was warm and tasty, my room was excellent and clean and it had l the necessities i needed (:

Trip type: Travelled on business
Santiago Garcia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasadena - Los Angeles, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2024

Dear Amadeus D,

I'm delighted to see that Priscila was so impactful during your stay and really showed our true hospitality service commitment. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasadena - Los Angeles and I look forward to your next visit, our pool and breakfast will be ready.

Reviewed 29 February 2024

Check in was great Arthur and Lily were amazing, parking was so close and convenient
Complementary waters it was amazing. Will come back. If you guys need a clean affordable place to stay I recommend and it’s in the budget. Damian was also positive with his sense of humor

Room tip: No it was perfect.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Santiago Garcia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasadena - Los Angeles, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2024

Hi Shocks o,

It brings me great joy to read these wonderful reviews demonstrating how wonderful Arthur, Lily and Damian are. I will certainly let them know, and thank you for taking the time to rate your stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasadena - Los Angeles.

Reviewed 29 February 2024

Great customer service clean and affordable. Arthur was very helpful and kind. I will be staying here again next time I’m in Pasadena. This is close proximity to everything in the area. I stay here every time I do business in this area. Very nice people.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Mark G,

Thank you for taking the time to rate your recent stay and I'm so happy to see that Arthur delivered the best possible service during your stay. Our central location between Downtown Pasadena and the Santa Anita Racetrack make us a great choice for both business and leisure travel, we look forward to seeing you once again on your next business trip to the Pasadena Area.

Reviewed 29 February 2024

We received the best service and attention by Arthur…he was attentive and given all the information needed. We were provided complimentary waters and give a great room.We would definitely return for another stay and recommend it to anyone. Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Marilin T,

I'm delighted to see that Arthur stood out during your stay, I'll be sure to let him know. We look forward to seeing you once again on your next trip to the Pasadena Area!. Thank you.