Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
CRAIG C

Great location for affordable, & a clean modern room.

Review of Hotel Dena
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
This Hotel in the heart of Downtown Pasadena is close to everything. The standard rooms, while not huge, are affordable, new, modern and clean. Bathrooms are the same. Comfortable beds and pillows. Only drawbacks are no real views to speak of and the really loud individual room AC units. Loud enough to wake you up so beware if you are a light sleeper.
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
2.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
General Manager, General Manager at Hotel Dena, responded to this review
Responded 4 weeks ago
Dear Craig,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Hotel Dena, Pasadena Los Angeles, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel. We're glad you enjoyed our prime location and modern rooms. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the views and the loud air conditioning units. Your comments will help us improve, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another pleasant stay.
0.3 km from Hotel Dena
  • ZenHotels.com
    HK$1,609
0.3 km from Hotel Dena
View more hotels in Pasadena
All reviews chef raul room service soleil restaurant charlie's bar avocado toast front desk club lounge convention center the hotel is conveniently located in room dining every morning business trip great stay great room rooms are clean few blocks easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2024

I have been a long time customer here at the Dena formally known as the Sheraton hotel as each year there is a huge convention called Monster Palooza and I attend for work purposes.

This stay was great and smooth as we called prior to arrival and requested a few amenities and the manager on duty Jasmine was so kind and nice and went out of her way to really help us check in with ease.

I really value customer service like she provided and wanted to give her a awesome shout out for being a great rep here at the Dena.

The bell hop Jeremy also was a big help as we had alot of stuff to load into the room and he helped with a smile and even asked what time we would be checking out so he could make sure he was there to pack up with us.

Issac also was super friendly and made us feel welcomed.

Good Job who ever trains these employees as my self and my family look forward to returning again soon and cant wait to get the service again.

The cooper family.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Hotel Dena, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2024

Dear Bo,
Thank you for your excellent review! We're thrilled your stay at Hotel Dena, Pasadena Los Angeles, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, was smooth and enjoyable. Jasmine, Jeremy, and Issac are truly exemplary team members, and we appreciate your kind words recognizing their exceptional service. We're glad their efforts contributed to your positive experience, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon for another great stay!

Reviewed 1 June 2024

Was well looked after by Rosie the server at the Agents Only bar - very attentive and made sure I enjoyed my lunch. The fajitas came out of the kitchen absolutely sizzling with well charred frilled chicken and plenty of mixed peppers and onions. This was an example of when the server definitely deserved the tip!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Hotel Dena, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2024

Dear David,
Thank you for your kind words. We're so pleased you appreciated Rosie's excellent service at Agents Only, and we're glad you enjoyed your sizzling hot fajitas. Please come see us again soon at Hotel Dena, Pasadena Los Angeles, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel.

Reviewed 31 May 2024

Rosie is a phenomenal server. She was very helpful and nice! Great service! Hotel Dena is great, clean, and quiet. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Everyday you leave the room and comeback to clean linens and towels making your stay even greater!

Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Hotel Dena, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2024

It was our pleasure to provide you with clean, quiet accommodations, and we're glad our friendly staff made you feel welcome. The next time you're in the area, please come see us again at Hotel Dena, Pasadena Los Angeles, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel!

Reviewed 30 May 2024

Hotel is a bit old but it accommodates my party of 5. Check in wasn’t as helpful as most Marriott places I’ve stayed at. Literally checked in and didn’t tell me all the amenities such as where the pool is located, the gym, or even give me my breakfast coupon for the next morning even when asked if I bought the breakfast package. Luckily, the server at Lyric named Rosie made up for the lack of service I have been receiving. She guided me to go up to the front desk to ask for a coupon from my package. She took great care of my party of 5 with great customer service. I wish they had a jacuzzi here but it’s a heated pool. It isn’t as deep which was good for my 4 year old son who can walk around without assistance. Not the best hotel but also not a motel as well.

Room tip: No Jacuzzi. Only a heated pool.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Jaimie,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We're glad that Rosie provided exceptional service and took great care of your party. However, we apologize for the initial check-in experience and will address this with our front desk team to ensure better communication about amenities and packages. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have the opportunity to provide you with an improved stay in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2024 via mobile

This hotel was amazing! Clean up to date, and very artistic! The staff went above and beyond to accommodate all my request. Issac at the front desk was so helpful with picking my room. He even gave me a free breakfast so I didn’t have to walk in the ran. Which brought me to meet Rosie my server at the Lyrics Restaurant. She is one of the best servers that has ever waited on me in all my travels!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Bridgett,
Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Dena, Pasadena Los Angeles, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, and appreciated our artistic touches. It's wonderful that Issac went above and beyond to assist with your room selection and that Rosie's service made such a positive impression. We look forward to welcoming you back for another exceptional stay!