Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$219
View deal
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews front desk amenities needed comfortable place rooms are nice laundry room a great stay definitely stay here again comfy bed enjoyed my stay business trip home2 dishwasher gym sink mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2019

Home away from Home! Very clean and comfortable hotel. I was here for temporary living while I found a home. Staff is awesome and very helpful. This is a great place to stay here in the Palmdale area. Highly recommend!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Kingsley J
mbaham43, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 12 October 2019 via mobile

This is the future of hotel suites!! Very spacious and clean. Our room was not ready but the front desk attendant did offer us late check out, which was great!!!!
The only thing I would improve upon is breakfast. I would classify it more as grab and go! I didn't care for the waffle batter, and my husband didn't care for the breakfast sandwiches. Other than that, it truly was a pleasure and we are adding it to our favorites. Nice big hdtv's with good channels unlike a sister property that's more expensive. My husband was able to watch some football!! while I relaxed and watched shows in the other part of the suite. In N Out Burget not far from the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Shon T
LisaW6939, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review!! We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. In regards to the breakfast, please know that Hilton is working on different breakfast options and we hope you come again and are impressed. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2019

Hotel and staff were amazing. Pool was very enjoyable with my kiddos. Breakfast was great. If I needed to stay in a hotel for an extended time I would always look for a Home2Suites. We loved the kitchen with full dishes and a dishwasher! We didn’t need to use the stuff but it was very convenient it was there!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
LisaW6939, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2019

We are so thankful for such an amazing review and appreciate your feedback! We hope to see you back again real soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2019

Our room was not ready but was given late check out for the following day! The breakfast could've been better. The suite was very nice and spacious and clean. The bed was extremely comfortable and the sheets were so soft!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

I am truly sorry that your room was not ready upon arrival but am very happy to hear that we accommodated you at check out :) I would also like to thank you for such a wonderful review it is very much appreciated. We hope to see you again soon and appreciate your loyalty!

Reviewed 5 September 2019

Everything was very comfortable and staff was respectful. The room was very nice and clean both issues. The bed was comfortable. Pool was nicely place on the property. Will stay again in the near future.

1  Thank Kenneth S
Li W, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!