All reviews full kitchen king casita salt water fresh water pool movie colony elizabeth taylor spanish style boutique hotel pool bar valet service beautiful property great boutique every staff member beautiful room restaurants and shops resort fee relaxing stay
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Beautifully appointed room, and wonderfully accommodating staff. I arrived before regular check-in time, and the front desk staff (Jessica) graciously welcomed me and got me into my room. Very lovely decor, and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. Slept great! The room had pod-style coffeemaker, fridge. Also robes which were nice quality. Everything was clean and well kept. Will definitely stay here again in the future.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Robin F
Gonzalo R, General Manager at Triada Palm Springs, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Robin F,
Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we can't wait to welcome you back on your next visit to the area.

Gonzalo Rodriguez

Reviewed 5 September 2018

It must be a slow time of year. Recently stayed there (September) with a friend for a job I had in the area. It was a little slow compared to other hotels downtown that we walked by. Hotel was pretty empty and the restaurant was already closed at 8:15 pm when we got in, so we had to venture out to eat. Not too bad considering there are tons of restaurants nearby. Staff was very friendly except for one guy at the front desk, who seemed not so friendly or helpful. Valet, bar and restaurant folks were all super friendly though. Also, the few guests that were there were super nice--I guess this place has people who've been coming for years. Very dog friendly, which was great as I couldn't get petsitting and had to bring my girl. It's actually why I chose this place. They have a nice little dog area with grass that seems cool--don't know how they kept in cool in the heat. Booked a double queen with my friend. It had a kitchen, which was awesome, but no table to eat at or desk--the dining table was outside. It was 107 degrees, so having a table inside would have been appreciated.

Pros:
Very dog friendly-has dog area (not fenced)
Mostly very friendly staff
Clean
Very nice pool (not the salt water one, but the other one has more greenery, etc),
Comfy bed
Quiet if you want that
Great downtown location
Room had a kitchen

Cons:
One person at the front desk was not so friendly
Room needs an indoor table and/or desk
A bit quiet for singles/younger set
Could use a store

Suggestion: Would recommend for a quiet couples vacation with a furry friend, but not for business or singles.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank MaryHeart2018
Gonzalo R, Owner at Triada Palm Springs, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Mary,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Palm Springs. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you. Thank you for staying at the Triada Palm Springs, Autograph Collection and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Palm Springs.

Sincerely, Gonzalo Rodriguez

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Overall, experience was just okay. From the outside this hotel looks really nice and unique but once you get inside the rooms, that expectation decreases. Our room appeared to look nice and clean but at a closer look it was far from it, our sheets were heavely stained, and the top comforter was very old and falling apart. The first time using the shower, there was no hot water. The second time, the water temperature wasn't consistent at all, it stayed super hot for one sec and then cold the rest. The air conditioning unit was so loud that it woke us up every night and you also couldn't hear the tv with it on since there were no other speakers. The bar at the pool was not impressive, we walked up to find the behind the bar area very messy and unorganized with someone's food left out. It just wasn't clean at all. We waited awhile before someone even came out to take our drink order. The two pools were nice but they looked larger and more luxurious online. Staff were friendly for the most part but not above and beyond or anything.
I don't think we would return, we mentioned to the front desk about the stained sheets and no hot water, they gave us new sheets but never followed up about the hot water issue. I wish hotels would care just a little more about their guest's comfort. And replace things in the room when they get old or outdated.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Margeaux R
Gonzalo R, Manager at Triada Palm Springs, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Margeaux R,

Thank you for taking the time to review Triada Palm Springs, Autograph Collections. I want to first apologize for the level of service you received, which is not the norm here. If when you get a chance could you please contact me at jruiz@triadapalmsprings.com so we may chat a little more about what occurred during your stay. Thank you again for your review and I look forward to hearing from you soon

Best Regards,
Sales Director
Jessica Ruiz

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Booked an out of town guest wanted a place which had old Palm Springs style vs the same hotels of the chains which are everywhere

The hotel is very nice, friendly, decently priced and interesting

If you want the experience and style ringtone in the Movie Colony take a look

Room Tip: Many different style rooms.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ron H
Gonzalo R, General Manager at Triada Palm Springs, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear Ron H,

truly a pleasure to serve you.

to guests like you.

us whenever your travels bring you back to Palm Springs.

Gonzalo Rodriguez

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Upon arriving at the hotel we were pleasantly surprised. It was beautiful and quaint and waiting to be photographed. The staff even blew up our giant floaties and brought them to our room! One of the pools had a sundeck with a daybed and everyone was incredibly friendly. It wasn't until the sun went down and we returned from dinner that things went south. We found bugs. Three GIANT "water bugs" (which look a whole heck of a lot like cockroaches) throughout the night. Finally, we called maintenance to come handle the fourth one I spotted in the bathroom around 4am. A kind staff member came and caught it. The thing was literally clawing inside the cup. We could hear it. When I realized what it was, I screamed.

To be fair, they did explain some weather issue. (Seriously- contract a pest control company. A previous response to a review said the water bugs came out bc of excessive rain. The staff told us it was the extreme heat that was bringing them out...). Additionally, they did adjust the bill for the inconvenience which I greatly appreciated.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nichole P
Gonzalo R, General Manager at Triada Palm Springs, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Nichole P.

First off, I deeply apologize for the experience you encountered during your recent stay with Triada as that is not the norm at our property. In regards to the pest’s we have contacted our pest control to correct that issue. With the extensive weather (heat , rain ,& humidity) mother nature can get the best of us. Once again Nichole, thank you for your feedback as we are always looking to improve our service and product. Please let me know if you should have any questions. I wish you very best in your future travels.

Best Regards,