2,051 results
All reviewsfire pitpizza ovenowners rick and marthaother guestssnack basketwelcome basketroad noisefree snacksthought of everythingdvd libraryheated poolbbq arealittle extrasbottled waterhumming birdssmall hotelcruiser bikes
Reviewed 30 July 2018

My guy and I LOVE the Desert Riviera Hotel. We always come in the summer (June or July) to recharge after the school year ends (I'm a teacher), and with every stay we are blown away by the hotel's cleanliness and incredible amenities. The front desk gals are wonderful, and Misty especially goes above and beyond to provide outstanding service. This place is truly a home away from home (but SO MUCH better) and the ultimate desert getaway.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hilary H
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Desert Riviera for 9 nights and had a wonderful time. This is very much a boutique hotel, with a really special, friendly vibe. All the staff are great, our special thanks go to Misty, Traci and Amabel who looked after us during our stay. I would also like to mention the cleaners who do a great job here.

This was our first stay at the DR, but we hope to return again one day, maybe in one of the ‘cooler’ months, so that we can explore the area a little more.

I can’t recommend this hotel enough, I advise anyone thinking of a visit to Palm Springs to consider booking the Desert Riviera. You will not be disappointed!

3  Thank PeteMaugham
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I love Palm Springs and try to visit when I can. This was my first stay here and definitely not the last. The prices are great and the hotel itself is clean and has many great amenities. It almost feels like you’re home in an apartment complex. During our stay, there was one other couple and we all lounges by the pool daily. The women that work here are amazing and have an answer for any question you could have. It’s honestly just the perfect hotel. I have zero complaints and all the praise in the world for this little place. This is my new number one hotel in Palm Springs!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Took a trip from Phoenix to Palm Springs..... from hot to hotter! I love going to the Desert Riviera, a total relaxing trip. All the girls that manage are awesome and like family! Misty,Traci and Amanda are so nice and engaging and it is real!!! There are other places one could stay,but for me this is the only place. Am going back in February for Modernism Week,it will be much cooler too! Kendel and I took our friends Larry and Shelby and they loved it, so they will be returning in February also.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Wow! Where do we begin. One word sum it up FABULOUS!!!!
Another exciting vacation at the Desert Riviera hotel. A hidden gem for adults only. From beginning to end, we experienced, professional and exceptional service. Misty, Traci, and Amanda, best staff you could ask for. Very attentive to all of our needs. This little slice of heaven is always kept neat and clean 24/7. It's the only place we've stayed where your greeted with a beverage of your choice, within limits,and chat with the property owners on every visit.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple