All reviews posh palm springs cocktail hour daily happy hour hot tub spent nights one night stay relaxing stay yogurt comfortable bed love this place other guests michael vintage accommodations vibe downtown pool
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We spent 3 days at the Westcott over 4th of July. It is a wonderful retreat from our everyday lives. Mathew and the staff took care of our every need. We didn’t have to ask. They anticipated What we wanted. They include breakfast and a happy hour daily, very enjoyable. We will definitely go again. We had stayed here before, this was better.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Matthew, the owner has "hand crafted" a wonderful inn and joyous experience... from the immaculate and well appointed rooms, to the warm and welcoming happy hour, to the stellar breakfast, to Matt being available to cater to your every need. Run, don't walk to this wonderful, classy, artful and sophisticated inn... You won't be sorry!!! Mike and Reine, Holderness, NH

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I come to Palm Springs often for work. I have stayed at all the supposedly "cool" hotels in the area....and was always let down. this time I tried the Wescott....and I have to say, I really love this place! it's definitely a work in progress, but the vibe is very cool and relaxed. The rooms they have remodeled look fantastic and the common space/pool area is small but nicely laid out.

Talking with the owner, Mathew, you can feel the passion he has for the project. I highly recommend, great place. I will be back.

ps - seems like the very few negative reviews are for the previous hotel (Posh?), doesn't seem right that The Wescott gets pinned with these

Room Tip: make sure to get a remodeled room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Love this place! The best place to escape. I always go during the weekdays. Quiet and relaxing. Matt the owner operator is on point for making sure your stay is an awesome experience. The rooms are well appointed. Clean and the beds are super comfortable. Its a small 10 room hotel, with the rooms set up around the inviting pool. No kids either!!! The vibe of this 1930’s beauty is that of Old Hollywood. Art Deco jaunra specifically. As you step into the courtyard of The Wescot, the sweet sound of era approprite music gently soothes your being. You realize pretty quickly, you have arrived into something unique and special. I have stayed at this hotel about eight different times through the last several years. Typically solo visits. It was once called Posh, but Matt its newest owner has taken this hotel to a whole new level of Deco, class and relaxation. I cant say enough about this secret spot in Palm Springs.

Room Tip: Any. Grab a suite if you need your own kitchen.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2018

The Westcott is a gem. The owner and the staff do everything they can to make your stay wonderful. Everything was great - our room, the pool, the breakfast. We felt like we were visiting with family that we really like :)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple