All reviewsposh palm springscocktail hourdaily happy hourone night stayhot tubcomfortable bedlove this placeother guestsmichaelvintageaccommodationsvibedowntownpropertypooltowels
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Matthew, the owner has "hand crafted" a wonderful inn and joyous experience... from the immaculate and well appointed rooms, to the warm and welcoming happy hour, to the stellar breakfast, to Matt being available to cater to your every need. Run, don't walk to this wonderful, classy, artful and sophisticated inn... You won't be sorry!!! Mike and Reine, Holderness, NH

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I come to Palm Springs often for work. I have stayed at all the supposedly "cool" hotels in the area....and was always let down. this time I tried the Wescott....and I have to say, I really love this place! it's definitely a work in progress, but the vibe is very cool and relaxed. The rooms they have remodeled look fantastic and the common space/pool area is small but nicely laid out.

Talking with the owner, Mathew, you can feel the passion he has for the project. I highly recommend, great place. I will be back.

ps - seems like the very few negative reviews are for the previous hotel (Posh?), doesn't seem right that The Wescott gets pinned with these

Room Tip: make sure to get a remodeled room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Love this place! The best place to escape. I always go during the weekdays. Quiet and relaxing. Matt the owner operator is on point for making sure your stay is an awesome experience. The rooms are well appointed. Clean and the beds are super comfortable. Its a small 10 room hotel, with the rooms set up around the inviting pool. No kids either!!! The vibe of this 1930’s beauty is that of Old Hollywood. Art Deco jaunra specifically. As you step into the courtyard of The Wescot, the sweet sound of era approprite music gently soothes your being. You realize pretty quickly, you have arrived into something unique and special. I have stayed at this hotel about eight different times through the last several years. Typically solo visits. It was once called Posh, but Matt its newest owner has taken this hotel to a whole new level of Deco, class and relaxation. I cant say enough about this secret spot in Palm Springs.

Room Tip: Any. Grab a suite if you need your own kitchen.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2018

The Westcott is a gem. The owner and the staff do everything they can to make your stay wonderful. Everything was great - our room, the pool, the breakfast. We felt like we were visiting with family that we really like :)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We were absolutely blown away by the exceptional service at the Westcott. Mathew and Michael are the perfect hosts and truly think of everything. We stayed nearly a week and were treated like royalty with round-the-clock fresh coffee, snacks, nightly cocktails - Sotera even did a load of laundry for us. The bed was luxurious, room was always clean and the design of the entire place is impeccable. It was truly a haven to return to at the end of every long day of exploring. I almost shed a tear saying goodbye to Michael at the end of the trip! They also have an absolutely lovely dog, Lucy, who was a guest favourite and so well-behaved. Cannot say enough about this place. We’ll be back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple