All reviews white decor shuffleboard court frozen grapes fried chicken dinner highly recommend the chicken dining nook glass of rose wine david hockney old school style apartment style quality toiletries mid century private patio area sparrows lodge small hotel boutique hotel san jacinto mountains
Reviewed 25 July 2018

My wife and I just stayed at the Holiday House on Sunday 07/22 as a stay-cation for my wife's birthday. Wow were we impressed! We were greeted with excellent customer service and a welcome glass of Rose wine! My wife is pregnant and could not enjoy the wine, so Jessica whipped up an amazing virgin strawberry drink to make sure she didn't feel left out. The entire check-in experience was great! Quick and easy with a brief tour of the grounds and walking us to our room, making sure we liked where we were staying. The room was cool, even on a scorching hot day and the decor was bright and cheery with the classic blue and white combo. The room was extremely clean, and the bed was awfully comfortable. The pool area also has ample shade and misters too keep you refreshed. Not to mention the location is perfect! Just off the main strip but all restaurants and bars are easily walkable, even in the summer heat. We will be staying here again, and I recommend you stay here as well. It easily knocks out it’s competitors in the same price range.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Tara R, General Manager at Holiday House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Jordan E,

We were thrilled you and your wife stayed with us! What a fun getaway before the baby arrives. We agree that those beds are "awfully comfortable" and we love that you appreciate the bright and cheery decor. I will be certain to pass your lovely comments off to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Awesome hotel in the heart of Palm Springs. We have stayed at a few of the local well known places here in the desert but Holiday House is one of my favorites. It's respectful to it's midcentury roots and modern at the same time. The property is beautiful and I love that it is adults only.

The Holiday House staff are awesome. It was our 12 year anniversary so they upgraded our room to their suite for our one night stay. We also received a complimentary glass of Rosé when we checked in and another round of their Sangria to celebrate.

Their customer service is fantastic and the rooms are perfectly put together. Jessica, Joanna, and Neida were all exceptional and very welcoming.

Thank you for being wonderful hosts and having such a great space to enjoy the weekend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2018

This is a great place to stay in Palm Springs a 5 min walk to the eateries a pool, parking onsite, free wifi very clean rooms, no TV but I’m sure you will find things to do a quiet area with a bar and books to read if you get bored

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ricki475
Reviewed 1 July 2018

This was the first time my wife and I had ever been to Palm Springs. We wanted to stay near downtown and found the hotel online. We LOVED it from the moment we drove up until we reluctantly had to leave to continue our 4400+ mile road trip. It literally is across the street from downtown Palm Springs and all of the shops and restaurants. So the location is PERFECT!! And they have a Tesla charger!!

The hotel was built in 1951 so it has the mid-century modern architecture, but has been recently renovated. It is beautiful, fresh, clean with large rooms....and did I mention the LOCATION!! From the pool you look up and it feels like you can reach out and touch the mountain. There is a very nice outdoor eating area just off the lobby, bar and breakfast area. The pool is beautiful with misters all around. It was 106 degrees when we were there but the pool area was very comfortable and perfect temperature for an evening swim (which is my favorite).

Jackie, Jessica and Joanna were fantastic in helping us decide on a room and answering all of our Palm Springs questions while we were there. They were all very sweet, with positive attitudes and lots of energy!! They really made our stay special.

We stayed in "Better" room #3 which has a wonderful view of the mountain, was large with a huge bed, couch and eating area. It also had a huge walk-in shower and no tub. It was very clean and beautifully decorated.

Room Tip: Room #3 is huge with a great view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Tara R, General Manager at Holiday House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay in Palm Springs and your stay at the hotel . We are THRILLED you enjoyed your time with us and we are sad to see you leave. I agree an evening swim is just the best!

I will be sure to share your comments with the team. Should another fun and epic road trip bring you this way again, we look forward to welcoming you back with a glass of rose!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We stayed in a Best room and it was very spacious and comfortable with several sitting areas, a balcony, and a large bathroom. The owners have done a great job updating an old motel into something special. I stayed Sunday-Tuesday and it was a quiet, relaxed environment. Great attention to detail all over the property. The amenities include breakfast, bikes, fire pits, lovely library, bar (with Lego), and nice products in the room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! We love it when our guests write about their time with us at the Holiday House. Summer is the perfect time for a quiet and relaxing vacation. The legos are a hit and who says they are just for kids!

We so look forward to your next visit with us.