All reviews bedroom bungalow putting green private patio full kitchen our home away from home owners and staff close to downtown pool area love this place grounds are beautiful long weekend downtown palm springs mid century norma misters desert kitchenette
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Upon arrival Rick was welcoming and informative. He informed me of a room upgrade, which was a real treat. The Suite was clean, spacious, and well furnished. I loved the private patio.The pool and grounds are well maintained. The misters at the pool are a nice touch. It was a quiet and relaxed stay. I will stay again on my next trip.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a room with a private patio and kitchen
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2018

A return visit for us - this time a family getaway for a long weekend. We love this hidden gem that's centrally located to the great eateries and activities in downtown Palm Springs, yet you never have to leave the property, as they have kitchens in every room! The pool is great, the staff is friendly and helpful. We'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Just home from a holiday in Lombok. Travelled with our two friends. Stayed at the Novotel it was great accommodation. Night markets to buy small gifts at the Novotel was good. Surfing, snorkeling, swimming. Day trips was interesting.
Not a great lot of shopping places but we didn’t miss that. Great holiday very relaxing.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank helen59wilson
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Sweet little place to stay for a night in pricey Palm Springs. Standard room has a tiny kitchenette. The pool is fantastic especially in the toasty weather in May. I like that you are not far 1-2 miles from places to get coffee, beer etc. If it wasn't so hot you could walk. The neighborhood is nice and we felt totally safe.

Room Tip: There are only 16 rooms all look out to the pool.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We just got done spending a great weekend at A Place in the Sun Garden Hotel. Our friends had their wedding reception here and we stayed 2 nights in a bungalow. I love that this hotel is intimate, cute, and non-pretentious. The staff is very friendly. Our room had its own living room, dining room, kitchen, updated bathroom, comfortable bed, and a beautiful and private outdoor patio ---- basically everything you could possibly need. WiFi was easy to access and we had consistent service our entire stay. I also appreciated the little binder they put together with detailed instructions and some suggestions on activities in the area. It was a nice touch and reminded me of my stay in B&Bs. I will return to this hotel the next time I'm in Palm Springs. :)

BONUS: This hotel is located in one of the cutest neighborhoods in PS!

Room Tip: Splurge for one of the larger rooms. :)
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple