“Great Food and Service”

Ranked #2 of 480 Restaurants in Orange
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Relaxed, lodge-chic chain serving global comfort fare, including stir-fries, pot roast & pastas.
Reviewed 30 August 2022

The food is really great and the service is unbeatable. Everyone is so friendly from the front desk to all the wait staff. We really enjoyed our meal and the prices are very reasonable. There was enough food that I had to take home a doggie bag (no pun intended). If you haven't been there you should put them on your list.

Date of visit: August 2022
1  Thank Sandy M

Reviewed 17 July 2022

I was surprised by the menu. There was something for everyone in our big group. The restaurant was clean, wait staff very accommodating and friendly. Food was out quick. I would eat here again and recommend trying it for yourself

Date of visit: July 2022
Reviewed 30 June 2022

My sister took me out to lunch at the Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar in Orange and I really enjoyed the late lunch. Don't be fooled by the funky name of this place as it was busy and the food was really good.

I had the BBQ Veggie Burger, which was a vegetarian sandwich. I am a meat eater, but I thought I would take a chance on something different. The sandwich filling was based on black beans, veggies, beets, garlic and a killer sauce. I could not finish the sandwich as it was quite large. Also, the beans made the sandwich a bit heavy. Great tasting food.

I guess dogs are allowed as guests since i saw at least 3 dogs while dining. The next table had a Great Dane dining with the family of 4, but he was well mannered and did not cause any drama. Interesting place.

Date of visit: June 2022
Reviewed 24 November 2021

Four adults went for food and drinks. The food was great and the list of craft beer was superb. I had fettuccine alfredo and my wife had Chicken Parmesan. Both were fantastic. On weekends and special events I would recommend getting a reservation. Great service

Date of visit: November 2021
1  Thank Napsterthecat
Reviewed 10 November 2021 via mobile

Huge menu, lots of craft beers to try. Recommend the Ankle Buster Blonde!! Very light and Crisp!
Chicken pot pie is big enough to share! Have a fried deviled egg too. Say hi to Shantelle, she is the best. We Were a large group and she was awesome!!

Date of visit: November 2021