Hotels.com
Agoda.com
2,114 results
All reviews cookies double tree self parking outlet mall per day upon check angels stadium business trip convention center anaheim orange checking in disneyland trip shuttle lobby starbucks valet outlets
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2023

After a very long drive, arriving at this hotel (which is very conveniently located near several free-ways), I was warmly greeted by the receptionist. My request for a room with a specific view, was met without hesitation.

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AVR41
Guest Experience, Owner at Hotel Fera Anaheim, a DoubleTree by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2023

Dear AVR41,
Thank you for your kind review of your stay. Your satisfaction with your lodgings and the exceptional service provided by our staff has made my day. Our goal is to take care of every need of our guests, and it's always a gratifying experience to receive confirmation that we have succeeded. We will recognize the contributions of every team member who played a role in creating a smooth and effortless experience for you. We eagerly look forward to your return on many future visits to come.

Reviewed 26 March 2023 via mobile

My wife and I are Hilton Diamond members. This was THE WORST Hilton property we have ever stayed at. The front desk was rude and lied about upgrades. Told me we had already been given an upgrade that I actually paid for. I can't even put in writing how disgusted we were with this experience. We put a complaint in twice to Hilton Honors and have not been responded to. Terrible property. Terrible Staff.

Room tip: Don't stay here.
Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jesse R
Guest Experience, Owner at Hotel Fera Anaheim, a DoubleTree by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2023

Dear Jesse,
It's unacceptable that your experience with us was not the exceptional stay we aim to provide. Our goal is to make every stay a truly memorable one - with superior service, spotless rooms, and exceptional experiences. Our team members are our greatest asset, and we take pride in their ability to resolve any issues quickly and efficiently so that our guests can enjoy a fantastic stay. We want to ensure that every stay is exceptional, and our hotel management will conduct a thorough evaluation of your experience. I am truly regretful that we let you down, but I hope you will give us another chance in the future to provide you with the exceptional experience you deserve.

Reviewed 14 March 2023

I reserved an renovated room for an additional fee. When I arrived at the hotel I was told that there are NO renovated rooms. I was very disappointed and would have chosen another hotel if I knew the rooms were so outdated. If you book a room here prepare for renovations throughout the hotel accept for the actual rooms which are in desperate need of renovations.

Date of stay: March 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 239jocelyn
Guest Experience, Owner at Hotel Fera Anaheim, a DoubleTree by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2023

Dear 239jocelyn,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback following your stay with us. Your comments are important to us and it will further assist us in raising our offering. I am sorry that there appears to have been a miscommunication regarding the available rooms and that detracted from what should have been a perfect, enjoyable and memorable stay with us. Clearly this is not acceptable. I have discussed your valuable feedback with our Front Office staff. We would love to have you back again for a much improved experience!

Reviewed 9 March 2023

I may stay again for the beautiful room with a view, and the warm cookies that keep me coming back for more. Definitely a must to stay at this hotel. They are renovating so I can't wait to see the hotel once it is done.

Date of stay: February 2023
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Guest Experience, Owner at Hotel Fera Anaheim, a DoubleTree by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2023

Dear linny0482,
Thank you for your excellent review of your stay with us. I am grateful to hear that your experience at our property was fantastic and that our staff was a big part of it. Our focus is on ensuring that our guests have an unforgettable experience, and it's always a proud moment to hear that we have succeeded. We will acknowledge the contributions of all team members who were critical in ensuring your experience was smooth and seamless. We are looking forward to the privilege of welcoming you back many times in the future.

Reviewed 17 January 2023

They employ thieves. Had 40 dollars go missing and to verify that I didn't just misplace, I set out another 40 and that also went missing. Also a very run down hotel, too expensive for how low quality the building is.

Date of stay: January 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Evan K
Guest Experience, Owner at Hotel Fera Anaheim, a DoubleTree by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2023

Dear A6072RVevank,
Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I am deeply saddened to hear that your stay with us was marred by this incident. I can assure you that we have very clear security procedures and protocols in place and so your experience leaves us incredibly concerned. Once reported, an investigation is immediately performed and the outcome relayed to you.
I am sure you will agree that we made every effort to ensure a delightful stay and would be delighted to speak with regarding the above matter. We consider your opinion and feedback invaluable.

Regards,