Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$118
View deal
Expedia
eDreams
Trip.com
2,086 results
All reviews cookies double tree self parking outlet mall per day upon check angels stadium business trip convention center checking in anaheim orange visiting disneyland shuttle lobby starbucks valet outlets
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2022

I’ve stayed at couple Doubletree hotels but this property doesn’t meet standard. I’m okay staying at old properties but I believe operators should at very least maintain the property to keep it up. The furniture inside the rooms were rundown broken, lobby elevators keys were falling off. Room interior is dark, light switches don’t work. No standard things inside rooms such as blow dryer, soaps, shampoos, coffee machine with no coffee. Would not recommend staying here, would strongly consider Doubletree Anaheim Convention Center appears to be more updated and well kept.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Experience, Owner at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Anaheim - Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2022

We truly appreciate your visit. We pride ourselves on offering signature experiences, so I apologize for the missteps you encountered. We’re always seeking out ways to improve our guests’ experience, and feedback like this helps us do this, so I appreciate you sharing this with us. We would love nothing more than to have another chance to deliver to you a truly memorable and impeccable experience.

Reviewed 7 September 2022

Poor Customer Service I felt a room number not a person. It was clear their motto is get them in and move on. Very inconvenient and unfavorable. They didn’t complete their job but was unbothered by it.

Date of stay: September 2022
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Your feedback is certainly not reflective of the experiences we strive to create and we hope you can accept our sincerest apologies. The comfort and joy of each of our guests is a top priority for everyone on our team and we regret to learn that we fell short of providing you with a perfect experience. We only get one chance at making a wonderful first impression that reflects our legendary guest service.

Reviewed 14 August 2022

We usually stay at this chain, but no more. We arrived at3:20 and tried to check in. The girl behind the desk didn’t say the room wasn’t ready, we just could not check in until 4pm. Really? They want you to pay more for early check in?

Date of stay: August 2022
Guest Experience, Owner at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Anaheim - Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2022

We truly appreciate your visit. We pride ourselves on offering signature experiences, so I apologize for the any inconveniences you encountered. We strive to provide excellent service and accommodations to each of our guests with hopes of surpassing all guest expectations. We’re always seeking out ways to improve our guests’ experience, so I appreciate you sharing your perspective with us. We would love nothing more than to have another chance to deliver to you a truly memorable and impeccable experience.

Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

They never cleaned my room for the 5 nights I was there, even when I requested a day in advance.
They false advertise that you will have fridge and micro in room but when I got there it had none, and when I called office they charge $10 extra per night and you have to choose between micro or fridge. Disappointed in my experience there when I’m spending over $850 to stay there. WILL NOT be returning, save your money theirs cheaper hotels with way better service.

Trip type: Travelled with family

I am incredibly disappointed to hear your experience was not the ideal one we hoped for you to have. Our goal is to always provide our guests with exceptional service, cleanest rooms, and memorable experiences. Your comments will be evaluated by our hotel management to make improvements to the quality of our rooms and service. Allow me once again to personally and profusely apologize on behalf of our team for the inconvenience. I hope you can give us another chance in the future to show you how wonderful our property really is.

Reviewed 5 August 2022

If you want a good night sleep or rest this is not the place. The bathroom is extremely small with only one sink and no ventilation. It only fits one person at a time. The door needs to be closed in order to use the sink. Will not come back!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Guest Experience, Owner at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Anaheim - Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, please accept our apology for the disruption to your stay caused by noise. It is disappointing that our provisions for alleviating the noise levels did not work well for you. We want our hotel to be a respite for our guests where all their needs are met with urgency and a great attitude. We definitely appreciate your business and that you took the time to offer your feedback. We do wish to have the honor of welcoming you back.