Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$172
ExpediaUS$172
Hotels.comUS$172
Vio.comUS$171
TripadvisorUS$172
Trip.com
1,359 results
All reviews evening reception indoor pool family suite corner suite made to order breakfast happy hour angels stadium anaheim orange living room great stay self parking rooms are spacious bacon free breakfast the breakfast area we've stayed honda center
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2021

I used my Hilton rewards to stay at this location i shouldn’t have over priced parking per car ! 26 dollars my room was okay bathroom was dirty with long women hairs and when asked to be moved they said they didn’t have any other rooms ! And then went for a shower and noticed there weren’t any towels at all ! This was seriously the worst experience and if you want water it’s 5 dollars like no

Reviewed 25 December 2021 via mobile

We just checked in to the Embassy Suites Anaheim Orange on State College Blvd. We had an issue with Priceline booking the wrong room type for us. Even though the error was with the 3rd party and not Embassy Suites, Trey at the front desk provided stellar customer service. He apologized on their behalf (again not his or Embassy Suites issue) and did everything in his power to make it up to us and offer solutions. His professionalism and attitude were top notch and I’d like him recognized for this. You should be very proud to have an employee like Trey representing your company.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 December 2021

Was there for business but since near Disney, brought the whole family. Have stayed a few times before. Service great, breakfast great, happy hour great, staff did a great job managing pandemic issues while keeping key items open.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2021 via mobile

We used to stay at this hotel several times a year and it was always clean and had great service. Past experience made me feel like this was a good and clean place for our family to stay on our trip this past weekend. I was sad to find the room (a corner suite) to have dirty and ripped furniture and wet spots in. The carpet, I’m fairly sure they had a leak. I felt like I needed to clean everything in the room before we touched it. If we had been staying the rest of the weekend I would have cancelled the reservations and left. Very sad to see this once amazing place in such bad shape.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2021

My stay was great friendly staff big spacious rooms very good breakfast buffet the bar downstairs was really great highly recommend this hotel and great price as well responsible not overly expensive .