Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
eDreams
Trip.com
1,359 results
All reviews evening reception indoor pool family suite corner suite made to order breakfast happy hour angels stadium anaheim orange living room great stay self parking rooms are spacious bacon free breakfast the breakfast area we've stayed honda center
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2021 via mobile

We used to stay at this hotel several times a year and it was always clean and had great service. Past experience made me feel like this was a good and clean place for our family to stay on our trip this past weekend. I was sad to find the room (a corner suite) to have dirty and ripped furniture and wet spots in. The carpet, I’m fairly sure they had a leak. I felt like I needed to clean everything in the room before we touched it. If we had been staying the rest of the weekend I would have cancelled the reservations and left. Very sad to see this once amazing place in such bad shape.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2021

My stay was great friendly staff big spacious rooms very good breakfast buffet the bar downstairs was really great highly recommend this hotel and great price as well responsible not overly expensive .

Reviewed 10 December 2021

Your first impression of the room was negative due to the extremely worn office chair and ottoman. Seeing these items when you first walk in diminishes your view of the rest of the room. Also the caulking in the shower was pitiful. I can do a better job and again, seeing this terrible caulking makes you question the quality of the rooms.

1  Thank SKWink
Reviewed 4 December 2021

Hmm…honestly I submitted my grievances. Not typing them again. Front desk staff was pleasant though. Not the experience I expected for $450 per night.
We needed someone to come work on our tv, peeling leather on furniture, and horrible experience for breakfast.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 28 November 2021

The views in the higher floors were amazing Asked for a different room and they gave it to me when they told me they stayed on top of things and made sure our needs were meet so I give this hotel a 10

Date of stay: November 2021