“Brunch at a gas station”
Review of Filling Station

Filling Station
Get food delivered
Ranked #6 of 480 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

The Filling Station, an old gas station converted into this all American cafe is a good choice for brunch in Old Town Orange. We came on a nice sunny SoCal day with our furry friend in tow and were comfortably situated in their covered patio. It was a beautiful day for al fresco dining and the food paired quite nicely with it.

I threw caution to the wind as I got myself a good 'ol American chicken fried steak. Who's counting calories anyway? It was pure comfort food and no regrets there. Eggs Florentine was a dish well-liked at the table while there were two dishes (French Toast Breakfast Platter and Strawberry Belgian Waffle) I never got the chance to try as they were quickly devoured. I guess they had good reason to. Servers were friendly and cheerful as well.

Date of visit: June 2022

Reviewed 21 April 2022

Big breakfast. Good food. Consistent.
Omelets, egg dishes. Parking is in the street, which can be a pain.

Date of visit: March 2022
Reviewed 19 October 2021 via mobile

While in Anaheim area on business, my coworker and I decided to seek out a good breakfast place. We found The Filling Station Cafe in Orange, CA, which had good reviews.

Upon arrival on a Wednesday morning we were immediately seated in the outdoor dining area. The place was pretty busy for a weekday morning. Our server was a nice man who delivered our menus and took our coffee orders. We both selected the Eggs Benedict breakfast with hash browns. While we waited for our food, the staff made sure our coffees and waters were kept full.

The breakfast arrived within approximately 15 minutes. The Eggs Benedict and hash browns were very good. The food was perfect tasting, warm and plenty for one person to enjoy. I recommend giving them a try.

Enjoy!

Date of visit: October 2021
1  Thank dixonjim65
Reviewed 15 March 2020

Prices were more than expected. We became irritated and wanted to leave but were not allowed. None of this means anything. The only cares about their employees.

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank Q1340BPvanessag
Reviewed 28 February 2020

It is not my first time filling up at station and the food is usually great and innovated. Unfortunately this time the biscuit on my country benedict was hard and chewy. That being said it had great flavor. I will return but not for the same item.

Date of visit: February 2020