“casual, excellent food”

Ranked #1 of 481 Restaurants in Orange
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Citrus City Grille, the acclaimed restaurant in Old Towne Orange, delights diners with its Upscale Dining, Contemporary/New American Cuisine with a touch of Mediterranean flavor to create extraordinary and outrageous tastes. Our promise is to provide creative cuisine with excellent service in a fun and unique atmosphere. At Citrus City Grille, our seasonal menu offers a unique variety of small plates, main courses, pasta, and sides, all made-to-order and prepared using the freshest and highest-quality ingredients.
Reviewed 21 April 2022

Invited to dinner by a business colleague, and it was excellent.
I had tomato soup and it was fresh and perfect. Salmon, perfect. I finished with a chocolate mousse and a Remy Martin cognac. I watched others ..... excellent burgers, one had octopus as an appetizer --- everyone was happy.
The service was excellent. For example, the mousse arrived and the server asked "May I prepare that for you?" I had never been offered that at restaurant, and I replied "yes" .... she used a spoon to crown the mousse and poured a little chocolate, some cream, and replaced the crown. I was impressed.
The prices are not inexpensive, but not as high as they could be.

Date of visit: April 2022

Reviewed 21 June 2021

The hospitality was impeccable and the atmosphere was very friendly. This is a friendly environments

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 30 July 2020 via mobile

We had a really good dinner. Currently there is no dine in allowed so we ate outside. The street was closed off and the restaraunts have set up tents.
We ordered sliders, penne pasta and spaghetti with meatballs. All the food was very good. Very pleased with the service and food.

Date of visit: July 2020
2  Thank gagirldt
Reviewed 9 March 2020

We had not dined at the Orange location of Citrus City Grille in a few years. We were so happy to return. Although we requested a table on the heated patio, we changed our mind when we remembered that with certain groups, it can be quite loud in the echo-y patio. Opting instead for an inside table by the window, our view was just as good and quieter!

We started with martinis. (although it was happy hour, those prices only apply when drinks are at the bar, not to the tables.) Both were really good and we loved the tiny ice chips in the drink.

Our server was friendly and our food was delicious. The dipping sauce for the fresh, warm bread is my favorite. I could literally make a meal of just that! I enjoyed by BBQ beef sliders-3 good size sliders but I could only eat 2. My husband enjoyed his perfectly cooked lamb chops. Because we could not decide on one wine for both dishes, we especially loved that they had half bottles that were actually a better value than buying two glasses each.

The only down side of the evening is when we were given dessert menus. We wanted to try a souffle and were told they needed 30 minutes to cook. We decided it was worth the wait but would've appreciated being told we should order in advance to prevent the long wait.

All in all a wonderful evening and we hope to return soon!

Date of visit: March 2020
2  Thank Christine H
Reviewed 20 January 2020

Frequent here at least once a year. Great for happy hour or Sunday brunch. Everything here is fresh and tasty.

Date of visit: August 2019