All reviews front desk room was clean railroad tracks a great stay ontario airport first floor waffles shuttle truckers rm housekeeper inns convention
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I stood in room 328 at the Red Roof Inn in Ontario, CA on August 9, 2018 and it was THE MOST DISGUSTING HOTEL EVER ! The rugs were so filthy that my feet were black from just walking across the rug . There was black smudges all over the walls ( looked like a mechanic lived there ). The tub was obviously not cleaned in a really long time and the towels had large stains . I was also only given one soap and shampoo for 3 people . Please take the time to send someone out to do an inspection .

Room Tip: inspect the room before you pay .
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This place was so nasty dirty..towels were dirty. The rug was filthy my kids were walking barefoot and their feet were black. It smelled as well. Will never ever stay here again..receptionist were rude as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Frances M
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This place is an utter DUMP. Filthy rooms, smells of urine and marijuana, fire alarm handles are missing and exposed wires are hanging out of the wall. This should be your very last of "last resort" in hotels.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2018

They advertise that you may have 2 pets. But when you arrive you may only have one. What is up with that? They also told me that my cats were not allowed. So I booked La Quinta which is a far superior hotel, yhey took both cats with no pet fee and have a wonderful breakfast.

Room Tip: Do not stay here as they no longer serve breakfast either so I cancelled my reservation.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Rooms not remodel but they are clean. I have been staying for years I have seen many new faces. I want to thank my housekeeper she is really nice. Front desk is nice also.
They don't offer shuttle to convention and no more breakfast. overall stay was ok. Should bring back a light breakfast.
Will be back in 4 months ok stay.
Many people in back smoking.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo