See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We stayed their two nights. The room was very clean. Beds were comfortable. They have a continental breakfast. microwave, and refrig in the room. Restaurants are close by. easy on off ramps close to freeway and airport.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Can't say enough about the front desk employees they were very helpful, accommodated our RV and were informative about the area. The room was immaculate and spacious, hotel was very quiet. The location was right off the interstate but you couldn't hear any road noise. Plenty of local restaurants nearby. The room we had was updated and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was good and there was plenty of food. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

First off let me say that the front desk employee i encountered was the definition of great customer service. He made sure that my reservation was correct from the booking site and gave me a room that was comfortable. On the flip side the area that this hotel is in is a high crime area and flooded with less than motivated people. The price is to high for the risky area its located in.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Property has mix of updated and not updated rooms. We got not updated room (I think).
Beds were not comfortable (soft and lumpy) they need to be replaced. Customer service is great, They accommodated our request. Location is good and property is secured.

Breakfast selection is limited and of poor quality (like they are just there to show for it).

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2017

I came in one night with my dog late and they were able to help me with a room also had some treats for my dog. My dog had was in a lot of pain and was also very cold so they supplied us with extra blankets and towels. It was a great experience at Econo Lodge and would love to stay here in the future.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo