US$99
US$84
US$82
Expedia
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

I checked into this hotel around 10pm. I pulled the sheets back on the bed there was blood, hair, and dirty marks on the bed. I called the front desk and she moved my room. She was very nice. The new room had clean sheets but there was trash left in the room on the a/c unit, hair in the bathroom floor, bathtub and sink. The carpet is nasty I would not take my shoes off. I could not handle how dirty this hotel was I left at 2 am and went to another hotel. This had to be the absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed at. My advice to anyone planning to stay here is to avoid this property it's nasty. I will never stay at an econo lodge again. I'm completely disgusted at the lack of housekeeping in this property

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2016

This has one of the worst experiences, if not the worst. Booked for three nights, got there around 3:45pm, checked in, everything seemed good, open the door, the room was not made. Fine, I can live it, just waiting game. Then, apart from terrible sound proof, poor internet connection, then to no connection at all, in the middle of the night, there was water leaking from bathroom, lived through, woke up, bug bites over leg, hand and arms...complained, receptionist was cool to talk from the beginning, then couldn't believe he had the decency saying bed bugs do travel with people, asked where I stayed the night before...unreal....got out of there as soon as I got my room refunded for two nights....

Room Tip: Don't go, stay away from it!!!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

This was not the room offered nor advertised online. A complete false representation of what you will receive. Small rooms, worn out, dirty, old carpets,
non working security lock on door, bathroom exhaust fan non operational. Basically a run down, over priced motel, with a paint job.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Bobbi B
Reviewed 4 March 2016

Stayed at this hotel the 3rd night of my 5-night road-trip to Port Orchard, WA. Appeared to be a 1990's property. Newer, but not new. Good room, bed comfort good. No coffee pot in the room. Nice HD TV. Small, thin, worn bath towels. Had to stop mid way through my shower to let the soapy water drain after it got up to my ankles. Shower squealed. Only 1 entrance to the interior of the hotel, but 3 other exits. Elevator was out of service which was OK because I was on the 1st floor. Very spotty to no internet connection. Dog-friendly, but was charged $25 fee non refundable plus a $50 fee for "incidentals and pet damage". (I was traveling with my wife and her 12 pound Shiatsu small dog). Upon check-out, I made the front desk person come to the room and inspect it for any "pet damage" so that I could get the $50 refunded.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main road.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert B
Josue D, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Dear Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback on your stay. With that said, I can not apologize enough for your negative experience at our property, it shouldn't have been like that. Thank you so much for informing us on what we need to work on so other guests will not experience the same problems. On behalf of our staff, we sincerely apologize and hope you'll give us a chance to provide you a much better experience.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Two in the morning I get up to use the bathroom almost break my neck due to water all over the bathroom floor from the room above. My husband is sleep in bed the best they can do is move me rooms. No kind of accommodating for any inconvenience of almost breaking my neck or packing up all our things at two in the morning to move two floors up. Check out time young girl at the front desk can't do anything not even 10% of room with out a supervisor. Being none come in till the following date there is nothing she can do to help make the bad experience better.I call the following day supervisor says he will get back to me at 11 am no message or call.Terrible customer service.To bad I did not fall because i would have sued. The service was horrible I don't recommend this hotel to any one. Guest above us very loud. I under stand things happen but it was not like I was asking for a free night stay.

Room Tip: This is not a hotel that you will enjoy your stay they put you were they want not were you want
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Josue D, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Hello Latricia,

I sincerely apologize for the trouble you went through during your visit. Our goal is to make sure your stay is as pleasant as possible and I am terribly sorry that was not the case for you. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know what we need to improve on so we can work on making sure it does not happen again.