All reviews the club lounge spg points ontario airport room service leave your car circle k palm springs nice pool room was clean and comfortable booked this hotel fitness room early check los angeles potatoes convenient location shuttle service definitely stay here again
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Did not know what to expect from this hotel. It is rated as a Category 3 by Marriott and most of their Category 3 hotels are not that great. This Sheraton Ontario Airport does not operate like other Marriott Category 3 hotels.

The hotel is very clean and looks very welcoming. The lobby looks like it has been remodeled. The staff was really nice to deal with and quite accommodating. I asked to have my room upgraded when I arrived but they were sold out and did not have an upgrade room available. I was told if a guest checks out the next day, they will reserve an upgraded room for me. The next day they had the room ready for me.

The breakfast was ok, they could work to improve that and I hope they do. That was probably the only thing I was not crazy about. The hotel is in a good location, minutes from the Ontario hotel, close to highway 10 freeway, close to restaurants and shopping.

I travel to the Ontario area quite a bit and this looks like a good choice moving forward.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Chase T, General Manager at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad to hear that we will be your top choice when you visit Ontario CA area. The team and I are very pleased to read that you had a memorable stay and very satisfied especially with the service and helpfulness offered by our team members.

Your feedback regarding the resturant breakfast enables us to imporve our operation. Please contact us directly when travel will bring you back to Ontario CA area.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here because of their great deal if you pay with points. For a short stay like we did it was ok, room was outdated and a bit smell.

The club lounge was more like a canteen, very outdated too and food selection of their breakfast were not much.

The only great thing I can write here was the receptionist who checked us in, I forgot her name but she was originally from New Zealand (Mauri)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rosieotw
Chase T, General Manager at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the nice post you wrote on our TripAdvisor page following your last visit here at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel.

The team and I are very pleased to read that you said helpfulness offered by our team members. However, from your score that we realized you are not fully satisfied with your stay. Please accept my sincere apology.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon the next time you visit the Ontario CA area.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is a quick ride from the airport, to the Sheraton.
Check-in was quick and efficient. The staff was very friendly and professional.
The room was clean and or standard size. The linens and toiletries were good.

The fish tacos in the restaurant were excellent.

I enjoyed my stay at the Sheraton. I hope you enjoy yours.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Chase T, General Manager at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Guest,

The team and I are very pleased to read that you had a good stay here and you were satisfied especially with the location and helpfulness offered by our team members. However, from your score that we realized you are not fully satisfied with your stay. Please accept my sincere apology.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Great place to stay fabulous customer service great room fabulous amenities lots to do in the surrounding area nice area all around... can’t rave enough about this Sheraton the breakfast was phenomenal

Room Tip: Great place all the way around
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Chase T, General Manager at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and your positive feedback. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience. I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Checked in and no mention of me being platinum. No club room as we needed two beds and they said they don’t have club rooms with two beds.
Some staff act like they have no idea what they are doing. Called down as safe was locked. Sent housekeeping up and guy had no idea why they would call him as he said he didn’t do safes. Called again. Sent maintenance up. He had a wrench. Said thought I was fixing sink. Set safe for us. We picked code. Would never work. Went to front desk and brought paper instructions taped to safe. They said they had no idea, safes new and maybe directions on paper were for old safe. Find out later they never had safes before. Totally clueless. They just had poor directions and front desk clerk had no idea.
Keys deactivated every day at least once. Lucky we had a few. We kept having to go to desk and getting re keyed on way in or out. And no we didn’t put them against our phone or anything. Just because key works on room door doesn’t mean it will work for pool or lounge. It was all hit or miss. Carry 2-3 keys at all times.
Rooms were fine. Clean. No complaints on rooms.
Used green choice so did not get room cleaned. Housekeeping staff were friendly and did provide any items I requested such as towels tissue. Pool area was nice. No hot tub jets whole week we were there. Broken per worker.
Some staff were really friendly. Others not so much.
I went down one morning and said I have a photo getting delivered today. Could you accept it and just put on my bed. The one girl rolled her eyes at me. Another customer informed me of this after I walked away. Not sure why it’s difficult to put a small item on my bed while I’m out.
Club lounge was worst I have seen. Empty fridge with a few warm cans of pop. Went in at 6 pm. Evening appetizers started at 530. No glasses. No bottled water. Old soft vegetables. Absolutely the worst. They must keep fridge warm and no cups so u don’t want or can have any.Not even any paper cups at Peak times to take coffee. People had to ask. Dirty tables. Usually when I stay at Sheraton’s the lounge is spotless when appetizers start. And no snacks laid out during day and evening except day before left. Few granola bars in small basket.
The breakfast was good though. Just bad evening appetizers. Staff in lounge were very friendly.
It’s almost like no one works here.
Front desk staff young and need better training. Whole place seems half assed.
If you are staying for a night as airport stop or two to enjoy pool then it is fine, any longer I’d pick another hotel as you don’t get the true platinum Sheraton that you expect.
We stayed as the points needed for a free night could not be beat. 3000-4000.
Photos are at peak times. Few pops. All warm. No water. Greasy hard rice. And that is the snacks they put out one evening. It was full, about 6 in basket. They do not keep out and no other snacks are in lounge unless breakfast or appetizer hours. You can get pop and coffee anytime.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Chase T, General Manager at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Crystal,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with such detail feedback. While I wish, you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case, we fell short. related issues have been communicated and trained with the corresponding departments.

Again I sincerely thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation. Please contact us directly when travel will bring you back to Ontario California.