1,442 results
All reviews double tree main building front desk misty's lounge cookies ontario airport convention center nice hotel inland empire room was large checking in business trip nice stay lobby conference starbucks shuttle
Reviewed 9 October 2018

The front office staff was awesome and very friendly! I highly recommend this hotel for travelers and business. I had one issue where room had odor (older room) and immediately changed to newer room. They were very helpful and worked out on room change . Thank you Doubletree staff!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank rle300
MendozaMonica, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Hello rle300,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel on TripAdvisor.

We take pride in making all of our guests feel welcome and at home.

We appreciate your loyalty and continued patronage to our hotel. We look forward to your return visits and we will continue to make sure you receive the same exceptional customer service.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Stayed at Doubletree Ontario Airport while attending a wedding close by. The hotel has ample parking, and the accommodations were pleasant. Room offered all the standard amenities, clean room and really appreciated the mini balcony off of each room. The bed was so comfortable it was difficult for me to get going for check-out. Front desk staff was great, check-in/out process was quick and efficient. The hotel has a nightclub located in the lobby of the hotel so it was nice to come back to the hotel and have the bar and seating area open to have a few nightcaps. Dined in the bar area (limited menu) right after checking in and the food was delicious.

One suggestion I would make is ensuring that the doors to the buildings stay locked as we found that we didn’t always need our key to access the buildings coming to/from our hotel room. Seeing that people can walk right off the street and into the buildings with there being a lot of late night party-goers, that can be uncomfortable. Hotel does provide security but buildings should still be locked at all times.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Qiana B,

Thank you for your review. We know that you have many choices when choosing a place to stay while traveling and I, would just like to say, "Thank You" for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario-Airport location.

We look forward to your future stays with us.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

I felt that the hotel facility was great, I slept well and the staff was amazingly friendly and appeared to enjoy there jobs, which made me even happier. I was there for a conference and the set up for the conference room was cold but convenient for me.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank debrablount
MendozaMonica, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Hello debrablount,

When visiting the Ontario California area the Doubletree Hotel Ontario-Airport is definitely the place to stay. We are conveniently located, great rooms and food and wonderful team members.

Thank you for your support, DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario, Ca.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I stay at this hotel a lot as a business traveler. All of the staff knows me by name and are always courteous and attentive. I had some family stay at the hotel while visiting and the hotel staff went abive and beyond to make sure my guests got treated just as nice as they treat me. I would recommend this hotel over any other in the Inland Empire!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
MendozaMonica, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Hello Glen W,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay. A clean and comfortable room and friendly team members is what every guest should expect when they are traveling. We hope that you will come and stay with us again. Remember, we're your home away from home that provides you with the delicious chocolate chip and walnut cookies upon arrival.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This hotel is adjacent to the Ontario Convention Center, and a short hop to the Ontario Airport. It is a huge, sprawling hotel complex. The front desk staff was very friendly at check in. The rooms are being updated and those that have been completed are very nicely done. Sleep quality was decent, with only occasional noise from the airport, which is to be expected, and not too disruptive. There are several restaurants on the property, but not much else within close walking distance. A good choice for a convention stay or airport stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Hello Mike W,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay and I can only hope that you will continue to share your experience with your friends, family and colleagues. Should your travels bring you back to Ontario, California, we look forward to welcoming you back and providing you with yet another DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario experience.

Warm regards,