See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I arrived at 6 pm. They gave me a room way in the back of the hotel. I went in and I could see the toilet had not been cleaned there was poop in it and the walls are really dirty so I went back up to management to ask them to clean the room. They said to give them an hour so I went shopping came back. When I came back they said the housekeeping was not coming back to clean the room. I went back down and noticed other problems the sheets were dirty.I asked to be moved and they wouldn’t let me. They said if the room wasn’t good enough for me they would refund me the money and told me to leave. I was scared because on a Saturday night it’s hard to get another room but I took my chances and left. I ended up having to use saved points because other rooms were so expensive but I got a really nice room somewhere else. I called Wyndham to complain and there was no resolution so that is why I’m giving this review to warn people that the rooms at this hotel are filthy, and they don’t care.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
TL1150, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for taking time to write your feedback, I am so sorry to see that you did not enjoy your stay, I looked at the issues that you pointed out,and discussed with staff. But this is not to say that we did not meet your standards, and for this, I am truly sorry. I hope that this experience does not deter you from returning, so that we may continue to show you that we understand the true meaning of great guest services.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

The room was overall dirty. Moldy bathtub broken parts in the toilets room. I killed two bugs when I got there. Furniture was not wiped down properly. Bed was clean and comfortable. Refrigerator and AC worked well

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 July 2018

You definitely don't get what you pay for (+$90) and the pictures of the room are highly inaccurate. The staff could be much friendlier in my opinion, especially since they are in the customer service industry. Make sure you are prepared for a $50 deposit for a non-smoking room, I've seen multiple people argue with the staff over this deposit saying they weren't properly informed.

Also be prepared to park only 1 car in the lot on Friday's and Saturdays. If your guest has a car they will literally tell you to park at the shopping center around the corner for the night.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ehernandez2442

Reviewed 30 July 2018

This is a horrible establishment. Waste of money. They discriminate against women, as well as try to double charge you, when you pay online then at check in, they say, oh it didn't charge you until you arrive then they scan it. That's a lie, I had a receipt as proof. So he got mad started yelling.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking time to write you feedback, I am so sorry to see that you did not enjoy your stay, I looked at the issues that you pointed out, and could not find any issues with the room that you were in. But this is not to say that we did not meet your standards, and for this I am truly sorry. I hope that this experience does not deter you from returning, so that we may continue to show you that we understand the true meaning of great guest services.

-Managment

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Lazy and unhappy lady at the front desk. Better no breakfast than just bread with marmalade and chemical juice. Check in took me more than an hour. So dissapointed. The room was ok for short stay. Next time - different hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TL1150, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear, Sir
Thank you for taking time to write your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our service. We committed to provide best service and satisfaction to our guests. Sorry, we did not meet your expectation. Please allow us to serve you in future promise to make your stay enjoyable.

-Managment