All reviews ontario airport hi express pool and hot tub area restaurants within walking distance rewards member newer hotel gas station recommend staying here meeting room beds were comfortable hotel is clean nice room the entire staff free breakfast enjoyed my stay shuttle service freeway
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The hotel is a little hard to find since it is located right next to the freeway but not next to the ramps. There is only one driveway to the hotel and it is not located next to it. The entrance is 100s of feet ahead of the hotel in a business park, don't miss this turn or you have to make a U-Turn. The hotel lobby is very inviting and well lit. I had a king suite with a sofa bed on the 3rd floor. The room was comfortable and the furniture was well kept. As a single traveler, I found this room to be well laid out and clean. The windows do a great job to filter out the noise from the roads nearby. One thing I didn't like was the lack of plug-ins for chargers near the bed. This would be a good hotel for business travelers, local getaway, and visitors. If you are looking to stay for more than 1 night, consider this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for room that faces away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 January 2018

I have stayed at this hotel twice on business. I did not choose the hotel; it was chosen for me by the organization who held a meeting there. The first time I stayed, I was given a room on the second floor above one of your meeting rooms. That night, the hotel had decided to host a wedding reception - with a live band in that meeting room. The band was extremely loud with so much bass that my bed vibrated. I went down to the front desk to ask for another room, but was told there were none and that the band would probably be there until 1:00 a.m.. I finally just packed up and drove home, which was not particularly close, but close enough that I could get there rather than stay at the hotel overnight, where we had meetings scheduled for the next day.

The second time I stayed, there was no one at the front desk any time I stopped by - no one when I checked in, no one during the day. And there was no bell to ring to summon help. My room was not cleaned during my two night-stay, even though I was out of the room for the entire day after my first night.

I would not choose to stay at this hotel on my own, and I will encourage the organization to select another hotel the next time we meet there.

Room Tip: Do NOT get a room on the second floor above one of their conference rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Linda S,

I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a review regarding your stay with us. Our goal is to deliver exceptional service and comfortable accommodation to all of our guests and we appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience encountered with your stays. The situations you have raised are definitely not what we expect from any of our properties, nor something we want our guests to encounter. I have already brought your comments to the hotel's attention and necessary actions will be taken to avoid the same inconvenience in the future.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to pamper you with exceptional service and accommodation on your next visit.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel is clean and modern. Difficult to get to, no signs posted on Haven about hotel entrance, entrance is by the gas station before the overpass on Haven southbound. Breakfast is typical for HI express. Friendly staff.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night while watching drag racing at Pomona. Friendly check in staff. Room was fine but had to clean shower head. Easy to miss entrance as next to lorry parking. Not much around for food and drink.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I normally stay in the Diamond Bar holiday inn, but it is 30 minutes away from Mira Loma without traffic so I booked at Ontario instead. The rooms are very outdated and mine had a musty smell the entire 4 days I was there. The room offers very basic things nothing fancy. There were no USB ports in the room like other holiday inns and the beds aren’t as comfortable as the new ones IHG is putting out there. Night time service was slow and always seemed annoyed to be helping me out. Another major annoyance is my room didn’t have any black out shades, so my entire room was lit up at 6:30am when I tend to sleep in, so it made it difficult to get decent sleep (See picture). Overall, I was disappointed with this hotel. It’s very clear that they need to remodel the rooms. The diamond bar location is a much nicer location if you don’t mind being 30 minutes away and it was a cheaper price.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple