All reviews marie callender marie calendars convention center ontario airport room was clean an early morning flight highly recommend this hotel coffee pot king suite front desk staff mini fridge raddison shuttle internet checkin
Reviewed 24 August 2018

I would like to take this opportunity to compliment Teddy, a member of the hotel's front desk staff, on the outstanding customer service he provided to me this past Saturday. As soon as I approached the front desk, Teddy was courteous, respectful and accommodating, offering a number of options that would work best for my stay. He's also a little cute :) I am truly appreciative of the exemplary service that he provided and wanted to be sure the managers were aware of the outstanding job he's doing. Thanks Teddy for all your help on Saturday night!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is about 3 miles from Ontario International airport. Staff is nice. The Marie Callender resturant, bakery, and bar are a walking distance from the hotel entrance.
Although the hotel provided complimentary transportation from and to the airport, they don't have their own shuttle and sometime the waiting time good be long. But staff is nice and helpful. Room was clean with plenty of towels. It is a good place for overnight when you transfer between flights

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 194traveler
Reviewed 11 August 2018

I used to stay at this property over 10 years ago on a weekly basis. The staff was great and I was treated like family. They have updated the decor and the entrance area has been enlarged such that checkin was where they used to store my golf clubs between visits. They assisted me with my internet, helped me with the new keys, and have placed my wife and me on the 6th floor where I used to stay. None of the previous staff other than a person pushing the laundry cart, but everyone has been really courteous and helpful. The attendant in the 6th floor lounge has done a terrific job with a smile on her face even when a busload of foreigners were there, Am using some old points to celebrate our 50th anniversary, but will stay here if coming to Ontario and the LA area again.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the 6th floor if possible
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Edward B
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Over all it was ok, however the air conditioner was not working well so after getting almost set up, the offered to move us to another room. That room the lighting was dark and the coffee pot we had to have someone come and show us how to work it , after our second day. The Buffet ….I ask front desk on checking in how much was the Buffet they said $10.00 . Well on morning breakfast we were given a receipt for over $30.00 we had bacon, eggs, fruit, and coffee and juice. I said they told us it was $10.00 ea. Well he change the receipt to $21.00 plus tax and said tomorrow would be the same for us. Over all our stay was ok

Room Tip: Our second room was huge.... nice for a Family traveling
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Shari H, Manager at Holiday Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Mary B,
We will definitely work with the staff to ensure these issues do not happen in the future.
We hope you will stay with us again to experience the great guest services that we are known for.
Shari Hurley
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Check in with expectations of having relaxing evening which definitely meant having a hot bath but the stopper didn’t work. I spoke with the front desk stated that were sending someone up right away that took 2 hours plus then maintenance comes in and says wrong size and never returned so front desk called said she would move us ok cool. She came up to the room and gave us another room and offered dinner on her. Overall has a moth ball smell on the third floor and our room smelled of mildew and I found some in the ac unit. The desk chair should have been in the garbage dump. Carpet was stained and worn. We have stayed at lot of holiday inns and this is worst. Needs a lot of tender love and care.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Stephanie B,
Thank you for your review. Through these reviews online we are making strides to provide our guests with the highest of quality service.
We do apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. We are making several upgrades to the property and ultimately a renovation of the hotel.
We hope you will stay with us again.
Shari Hurley