All reviews ontario mills mall comfortable stay bagels cookies very nice hotel would definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay parking lot convenient location continental breakfast business trip close to the airport ayres furnishings freeway jacuzzi properties
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Christopher at the front desk took great care of us during our stay. All around great people at the front desk that will bend over backwards to make your stay enjoyable. Also they will give you a ride within a certain distance of the hotel

Stayed: September 2018
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Tel M.,

Thank you for your excellent rating and review following your stay at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed our exceptional service and complimentary shuttle. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Great service, I appreciate Jerice giving me a hotel shuttle ride to a local church service during my short stay. Staff was friendly and the free breakfast in the morning was descent. Look forward to another visit

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Jason B,

Thank you for choosing Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your short stay and hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

The hotel was clean, great customer service from Tee. We came for a funeral. I will be staying at this location again. Breakfast was great. Did not get a chance to se your pool or other features your hotel offers.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Angeliquejohnson75,

Thank you for choosing Ayres Hotels Ontario Mills Mall. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and will be returning in the future. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

First time at this hotel and it was an amazing experience, Christopher at the front desk is amazing and very helpful. Gave great suggestions for things to do in the area and a great host during happy hour. Highly recommended hotel. Will be back

• Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Jennifer T

Dear Jennifer T.,

Thank you for choosing Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your time with us, along with the personalized and exceptional service provided by Christopher at the front desk. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing staff. Smiles were given every time I turned a corner! Such an awesome experience. The front desk was eager to please and room service was the best I have ever had. I cannot wait to return. I will be back!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear 74jaclynh,

Thank you for choosing Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to welcome you back very soon!