“Our Go To Place”

Ranked #1 of 25 Dessert in Newport Beach
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Every time we go to Newport we have to stop at Seaside Bakery. We’ve tried just about every item they make but our favorites are the Bear Claws. Kids love the donut holes so buy them by the dozen. Everything is fresh and amazing!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I’m a huge donut fan and it’s usually the first thing I look for when exploring a new city. These donuts are great for the pricing, not over priced like many fancy donut shops in NYC or chain donut shops.. you must try the Cronut (crossaint donut) it’s amazing!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We visited newport at around 11.00 pm. As we were walking we saw this line outside the bakery, extending on the road. We got in line which was moving fast. Got our turn and ordered a fee donuts. Wow!!! They were amazing and reasonable priced. Excellent fresh taste!!! Also savoury croissants and donuts are available. Excellent quality. Open 24/7. Must visit.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I love this little gem in Newport. The donuts are so good that it will often have a line out the door. Staff is friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The buttermilk donuts are amazing!! I haven’t tried the full menu but if the buttermilk donuts are all I get from this place I still give it 5. They are that good. It prolly shouldn’t be called a donut more like a deep fried cake. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. I recommend them warm but it’s good at any temp.