Hotels.com
Expedia
Official Site
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have worked with the Ameswell both for a significant personal event as well as for a company offsite and they were excellent in both circumstances!

The rooms are comfortable and people were very excited about the wellness features including the Mirror, and yoga mats, etc. It made me feel more comfortable in these days, with COVID as well as smokey days in California, recommending this hotel for my employees as well as friends and family because of their unique air handling and filtering capabilities. It is an extra layer of comfort and security, whether for health or asthma or allergies or whatever, to be at such a new hotel that has thought of everything from air handling to water filtering and organic bath products!

The restaurant is delicious and the bar is creative. This is evident by the staff they sourced for chef, sommelier, and head bartender. While the QR code payment system may take some getting used to (and especially for a group), it is pretty nice to just be able to leave once you are done, and not have to ask for the check or wait for the check! We are local and go here relatively often just to have a drink and fries or veggies or whatnot, sit outside by the fire(s), play with the hula hoops/corn hole games, or have friends join and sit at the "beer garden" tables outside.

We are nerds as are our employees, so we got a real kick out of the aerospace/techy themed artwork. I don't think they advertise as well as they could all of the meaning and purpose behind the cool artwork all around the property (as I just happened to learn all this myself on a tour!).

We found their meeting setup useful for our company offsite. Since the overall setup is quite new, and they accommodated us relatively last minute, there seem to be some small kinks being worked out with regard to things like wifi/tv monitor size/connectivity. But their AV guy was genuinely very dedicated and helpful and we enjoyed the use of the new facilities and the AV equipment for our meeting.

Probably the main thing I would say is that all of the staff and management I met, from the top down, are friendly, excited, caring, and thoughtful! Since I happened to have a tour for planning purposes on their soft open day I happened to get the chance meet everyone from an owner, a chef, the web designer, the GM, the events manager, front desk staff, etc! Incredible. They are all lovely people excited about what they've built, down to minute details, and that shows through in the property and the experience.

I could probably go on, but I thought this might be helpful for others considering where they want to stay or host an event (or both)!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Chris de Jesus, Guest Services / Front Office at The Ameswell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello atravelingjessie,

We are immensely thankful for your kind words! The glowing review of our hotel, restaurant, and amazing staff warm our hearts and make us 107 feet tall! We have guests like you in mind when we were building The Ameswell Hotel; we were looking to make this a special place for events and stays. A very inviting place for everyone to convene, be it at The Roger Bar & Restaurant, the pool, The Ameswell Library, or joining us for games at our lawn, was something we envisioned. We thank you for recognizing that!

We really appreciate your wonderful words for our staff! They really are the cornerstone, the heart and soul of our operations. They ROCK!

Thank you once again! We hope you visit us again and enjoy the beauty that is The Ameswell Hotel!

Reviewed 16 September 2021

Great value, food, amenities - super fun for kids. Nice pool area and green space for children to run around and burn energy in a safe place. I would say the only thing missing a jacuzzi/hot tub since it gets chilly at the pool.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello anajanof,

I'm so glad you had a nice family staycation at The Ameswell Hotel. We're glad you enjoyed our amenities. We since added a few more games at our lawn and we are excited for you guys to see it when you return!

We look forward to your next staycation with us!

Reviewed 15 September 2021

I celebrated my birthday weekend here at the Ameswell hotel and it was fabulous! I hosted a 20 person outdoor dinner. I had a very intimate pool party and amazing cocktails around the fire pits and cornhole activities. There’s so much for guests to enjoy! Situated perfectly between San Francisco and San Jose / Silicon Valley. Thank you for the modern design, art, and tech forward luxuries! It was the best birthday weekend in a long time!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi msnerriss,

Belated happy birthday!!! Thank you for choosing us to celebrate your birthday weekend and allowing us to be a part of your wonderful life story! You and your friends and family are always welcome back to The Ameswell Hotel, and the Roger Bar & Restaurant!. We look forward to your next visit :-)

Reviewed 13 September 2021 via mobile

New hotel and restaurant. We came with 3 families with kids for a weekend break. Hung at the pool for 2 days and enjoyed their outdoor green areas for football, frisbee, cornhole, etc. great gym as well. Cool room decor - great menu at the restaurant (enjoy the brunch), and very friendly staff - especially Elizabeth the bartender. We will be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Chris de Jesus, Guest Services / Front Office at The Ameswell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2021

Hello AmCzech,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We will definitely do a shout out to Elizabeth and commend our staff for having a great impact during your stay! We would love for you to come back, you and your family are always welcome at The Ameswell Hotel! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2021

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on our way through the area. Everything about the hotel exceeded our expectations! The staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. You could tell they sincerely cared that we had enjoyed our stay. The amenities were better than any other hotel I've ever been to and the technology made me feel so comfortable with our decision to stay here. We didn't have to sacrifice social distancing in order to access our room or ask for help with the wifi. You can actually text the hotel and use your phone as your room key!

We will be coming back for sure!

Hi Jen,

I'm happy you and your husband had an amazing experience at The Ameswell Hotel! We love seeing comments like these, warms our hearts. We are glad you enjoyed the mix of technology and nature in and around the hotel. We adore IVY, our virtual concierge, and all the amazing things it can do, I'm very happy you were able to take advantage of the technology. We hope to see you and your husband again!