Hotels.com
Expedia
Official Site
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

My family loved this new, hotel, which is vibrantly modern and sprinkled throughout with fun optical illusions and unique designs. Friendly and helpful staff throughout. The room is furnished beautifully.

The restaurant, appropriately called Roger (given its distance from NASA, is open and airy and leads out to a large dining patio, fire pits, lounge seatings, and a wonderful garden area full of games for the family. The food was down-to-earth and absolutely delicious. My daughter enjoyed the warmed, outdoor pool and the hula hoops after dinner.

We will certainly be back!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Chris de Jesus, Guest Services / Front Office at The Ameswell Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2021

Hello Johnny NN,

We are thrilled that you enjoyed The Ameswell Hotel and our bar and restaurant, Roger! Our amazing Chef, Christian McCallion, was recently named Best New Chef in Silicon Valley Magazine's Best of the Bay for his delicious concoctions! I'm glad you and your family get to sample his food.

When you return, a few more games will be added for your family to enjoy. We welcome you back to your new home away from home!

Reviewed 3 August 2021

I stayed at the Ameswell for just a night last week and could not have been happier with my visit! The staff was incredibly helpful and kind, the room was beautiful, and the lawn games after dinner were so much fun! I will absolutely be returning for a longer visit and can't wait to do so!

Hi Sydney R,

We're pleased you were happy with your stay at The Ameswell Hotel. We are very fortunate that we have incredibly helpful and kind staff, they are our pride and joy! We're glad you enjoyed the lawn games after your delicious meal at the Roger. A few more games will be added soon! I'm super excited for those, actually :-)

We welcome you back!

Reviewed 23 July 2021

My daughters and I arrived at the Ameswell and was greeted by a very friendly staff. Check in was super easy and advised me how to use the app OPENKEY for my mobile key. I was pleasantly surprised when we walked into the room. It was very spacious and gorgeous. The decor was simple but elegant. The tv was huge!! When we turns it on the kids were so excited to see “Welcome Angie.” Our room faced the freeway and I could not hear the freeway at all. The saltwater pool was slightly heated and very inviting. The music played at the pool was modern. The outdoor activity area was so fun! Giant Jenga and Corn Hole passed the time before we turned in for the night. The Flyby cafe was super cute and offered still and carbonated water on tap for free! Roger the Hotel restaurant was soo delicious!! Instructions on how to use the QR code was given by the staff. The food was so good that I live in South San Francisco and will travel to Mountain View just to eat there again!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Angie B,

We appreciate your review Angie B! A great staff combined with an even impeccable service and product I believe are the cornerstone of any good business. I thank you for allowing us to share that with you. Your feedback warms our heart which means we are heading in the right direction!

We are still in the lookout for more enjoyable products and services; stay tuned for more, we are just beginning! We added a few more games for all of you to enjoy, so we hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2021

I stayed at The Ameswell during its opening week for a business trip that I brought my family out for as well.

What stands out the most is its distinct and cohesive personality. It is just a fun space to be in.
The rooms are clean, colorful, and full of quality materials. The bathroom experience and amenities (Juice Beauty) are sumptuous.
The public spaces downstairs are exceptional. The art and interior design is impeccable, and the lawn is a great outdoor space.
Roger restaurant is terrific. Everything I tried on the menu was delicious, and the cocktails are fun and inventive.
My 18-month old loved the free mandarin oranges by the elevator too

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Dane B,

I'm joyful you and your family had a good story to share during your stay with us! You perfectly summed up what we are aspiring to be: distinct and cohesive personality. We curated the hotel to have the feel of a very inviting home away from home and a resort experience like no other. We want our guests to have an amazing experience be it with our indoor or outdoor amenities, including Juice Beauty (which I love :-))!

Thank you once again for the wonderful feedback! It warms our heart that we are doing something right for all of you!

Reviewed 22 July 2021

Great atmosphere, food, location, decor, ambience. Wonderful new addition in hospitality, in Silicon Valley. Enjoyed the outdoor dining and chill space, and the hospitable energy of the staff, great vibes all around.

Hello Puneh S,

Thank you so much for sharing your sentiments and feedback! We are happy you enjoyed your dining experience with us! I believe we are going in the right direction with our hospitality, food, environment, and great staff, combined with the great vibes you raved about! We will continue to look for more fun ways to deliver.

We look forward to your next visit!