Hotels.com
Expedia
Trip.com
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews direct tv morro rock ocean view bed was comfortable walking distance flat screen tv mini fridge the main street would definitely stay here again two blocks motel embarcadero dog pet coast neighbors seals
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2020

Rooms are pretty big and appears to have been refreshed somewhat, with hardwood floors and a large TV. AC unit and other furniture seems to be well used. Asked for a room away from the main street but was denied, though there was less than 50% occupancy on a week night. Seems like the owner just didn't want to bother. Ended up with a heavy footed neighbor above, which is my worst nightmare. It reverberated even more with the flooring, it seems. Almost like a heavy bass every time they walk on top.

Beds a little too soft. Pillows are small and not comfortable. Shower pressure low.

If you get a good deal it could be a good value for a short stay.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank milty908
Reviewed 3 October 2020 via mobile

Great beds, very comfortable and had an adjoining patio for dogs to do their business. Our tv didn’t work for the entire trip. No breakfasts. Dog charge is 50$ nightly per dog. The parking is pretty tight, but very close to the beach.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jenniferjO4225ER
Reviewed 25 August 2020

My husband and I checked into the suite. Lovely room for a mini vacation...HOWEVER.. they DO NOT clean the room or even give you coffee every day. The second day we were there, I went to the front desk and asked for coffee. they were very kind and gave me some. I asked about towels and was told to put my dirty towels outside and they handed me 2 clean ones. I told them I didn't want to leave towels outside for someone to steal. They promised our room would be clean the following morning at 9:30. That never happened so we decided to cut out stay short by one day. I went to the office and told them we were checking out. Not expecting a refund at all and that was fine but the manager said "I am so sorry, I will refund you" he even walked out to our car as we were leaving and again said he was so very sorry and we will be refunded. It was a nice gesture as I wasn't expecting that. Guess what? I call to inquire and the same man now says "I never said that, no refund for you"

2  Thank 690KarenG690
Reviewed 12 August 2020 via mobile

I didn't specifically look for this, but I did note this Inn had dispensers for hand soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel rather than single serve bottles. It also had sensors on bathroom light and temp control on sink water. It was comfortable, cute, and situated within a block of the water. Loved it and would return!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 47tracyc
Reviewed 7 August 2020

This is the second time we have stayed here and this is our new go to place for Morro Bay. We have tried several other motels in the area, but this has met our needs best. Walking distance to the ocean, lots of great restaurants and places for wine and coffee close by. The place is clean, comfortable with both a fridge and microwave in the room. The staff is friendly and helpful, rates are reasonable, couldn't ask for more!

1  Thank lawrenceh365