Hotels.com
Agoda.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
3,172 results
All reviews main building cannery row nice hotel fisherman's wharf free parking gas fireplace within walking distance downtown monterey pool and hot tub lovely room would stay here again short drive road trip ernie aquarium robes coast
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021

I paid $421.90 for a one night stay in a 'premier' room but unfortunately the room had nothing premier about it. The room was advertised with either a balcony or patio and this room had none. Also the fireplace did not fully work and took sometime to understand how it worked; it was gas fireplace and no instructions were given on its usage. For some reason I was also given a room with accessibility which affected the layout of the room by wasting unnecessary space. This part was probably my fault upon reservation but not sure. The staff was friendly and the property clean but I feel I simply paid too much given there are other hotels with much better rooms with this price.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Karin Prichard, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Abrego, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Dear Beto157,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback for your recent stay. I am very sorry that the fireplace was difficult to use and that the room was not what your were expecting when the reservation was booked. I've shared your comments across our team to try improve our online information. Again, I apologize that your stay with us was disappointing.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2021

It was such a beautiful hotel! The services was amazing, everything was extremely clean, the employees were very personable and accommodating not to mention Monterey is just a beautiful place to visit.

Dear ktopps131308,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. It's wonderful to read you enjoyed your time in Monterey and I hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 May 2021

We choose this hotel because of its great location and price to quality ratio. It is very central, with everything you want to do in Monterey being in walking distance. We got a free room upgrade and it was awesome. The room is super super clean and we loved the fireplace. Will go there again for sure.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Karin Prichard, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Abrego, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Dear am1234562021,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experiences here. I'm glad you enjoyed the upgrade to the fireplace room and like the downtown location. We look forward to welcoming you back to Monterey soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2021

Hotel Abrego is beautiful! We loved the ambiance and the decor. The staff was super friendly and even got a complementary upgrade on our room. Everything as 10 mins away which is super convenient!!!!!

1  Thank YoYoMartinez

Dear YoYoMartinez,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and like the downtown Monterey area. I hope you will come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2021

The room was nice and cozy; the fireplace was a very nice touch. Very clean; I appreciated the Covid precautions. The staff were very friendly.
The bed was sooo comfortable, like sleeping in a cloud..

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DeezySF928

Dear DeezySF928,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're very happy you enjoyed your room and your time with us. Please come back and visit us again.