Hotels.com
FindHotel
Agoda.com
Trip.com
3,123 results
All reviews main building cannery row nice hotel fisherman's wharf free parking gas fireplace within walking distance downtown monterey pool and hot tub lovely room would stay here again short drive road trip ernie aquarium robes coast
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was such a beautiful hotel! The services was amazing, everything was extremely clean, the employees were very personable and accommodating not to mention Monterey is just a beautiful place to visit.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Karin Prichard, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Abrego, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear ktopps131308,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. It's wonderful to read you enjoyed your time in Monterey and I hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We choose this hotel because of its great location and price to quality ratio. It is very central, with everything you want to do in Monterey being in walking distance. We got a free room upgrade and it was awesome. The room is super super clean and we loved the fireplace. Will go there again for sure.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Karin Prichard, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Abrego, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear am1234562021,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experiences here. I'm glad you enjoyed the upgrade to the fireplace room and like the downtown location. We look forward to welcoming you back to Monterey soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel Abrego is beautiful! We loved the ambiance and the decor. The staff was super friendly and even got a complementary upgrade on our room. Everything as 10 mins away which is super convenient!!!!!

1  Thank YoYoMartinez

Dear YoYoMartinez,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and like the downtown Monterey area. I hope you will come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was nice and cozy; the fireplace was a very nice touch. Very clean; I appreciated the Covid precautions. The staff were very friendly.
The bed was sooo comfortable, like sleeping in a cloud..

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DeezySF928

Dear DeezySF928,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're very happy you enjoyed your room and your time with us. Please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 11 May 2021

I love this area: Monterey, PG, Carmel. It is my happy place. SO coming down from SF on my way to LA... why not. And this was affordable.
The room was very clean, bed and pillows were lovely and cozy. But most of all the staff. They were amazing. In my rush to leave, I left a (very important) bag of medication behind. I called, spoke to Karin and she was on it. I know that housekeeping staff must have had to search as well. They are overnighting as I type. That is to say: exceptional service from everyone at Hotel Abrego. I want to send them all a gift. Maybe a pizza. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

1  Thank ricefluff
Karin Prichard, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Abrego, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ricefluff,

Thank you very much for your lovely review. I'm very happy to read you enjoyed your time with us in Monterey. It was my pleasure to arrange the return of your lost and found item. No pizza is necessary, but we really appreciate the thought and I will make sure your great comments are passed onto the rest of the staff. We hope you will visit us again soon.