Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
OCHow
Orange County, CA

A nice place to stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Mar 2024via mobile
Overall a very good and clean hotel.

Location was ideal for us since we were there for a swim meet at East LA college.

Parking was a bit sparse but they had spots across the way. Not a huge deal since the hotel didn’t seemed packed but at full occupancy, I could see I being a problem.

The rooms were clean and my son and I had enough room. Might be tight for family of 4.

Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Here’s why not 5 stars:
1) shower water pressure was non existent and controls took a bit to figure out water temperature (since they installed backwards)
2) no vent / fan in bathroom
3) elevator chime is too loud. We were several doors down and could hear in the middle of the night…minor but annoying

Probably would stay again in the future.
Date of stay: March 2024
10.5 km from Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Montebello
0.0 km from Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Montebello
3.0 km from Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Montebello
Restaurant
Contact accommodation for availability.
7.5 km from Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Montebello
View more hotels in Montebello
All reviews los angeles quiet location clean hotel business trip easy access lobby fireplace microwave desk lax
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2023 via mobile

Stayed here the other night and it was a rather noisy experience.... Booked via 3rd party and received a message from the property informing me that I can use my Hilton Honors app to get my digital key...except there was no Hilton confirmation number using a 3rd party booking...

Check-in was quick and easy with a Gen Z wearing a uniform and name tag. The lobby seems to have been remodeled with the front desk now facing the front doors vs at the side. The Gen Z seemed to have been cold and opted for his own jacket as apparently the uniform doesn't include a jacket?

Parking was plentiful and continues to be free. Wifi is also complimentary. Hilton Garden Inn Montebello sits on top of a golf course under construction which makes it for a safer experience in East LA. There is also a security guard at the bottom of the hill before entering.

Since my last visit, the property seems to have undergone extensive remodeling from new carpet throughout, to new mattresses, new closets, showers, bathroom, and toilets.

Walls at the property were extremely thin. I heard people talking in the hallways, the room next to me having sex including all of their commentary, along with the dogs next door barking constantly throughout the evening. Even number rooms face the front of the property and I also enjoyed hearing people lock their vehicle with a chirp. Noise canceling headphones seemed to have resolved the issue...

The water pressure in the shower was decent and the water was hot. The shower consisted of shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, along with a floor towel. The sink's water pressure was weaker, although still usable and also had some hand soap, body lotion, along with a facial bar on the counter. Towels were in good condition and on the thinner side.

The mattress was decent with a thin blanket. The HVAC was a wall mounted unit along with a wireless wall control.

Room tip: Even number rooms face the front of the property
Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2023

My family and I were scheduled to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Montebello from 9/19 to 11/2, if not longer due to major construction at home. It would have been a minimum of 45 days or more. We checked in 9/19 and were assigned rooms 229, 237, and 239

Regrettably, we found ourselves in a situation where our safety was seriously compromised, necessitating an immediate relocation to a different hotel.

Our concerns stem from an incident on 9/23 when we experienced an attempted break-in within one of the rooms we were occupying. Attached to this Yelp review, you will find photos illustrating the damage inflicted upon our door during this criminal attempt.

Furthermore, our interaction with the hotel staff following this incident was deeply concerning. They displayed a dismissive attitude, downplaying the seriousness of the situation and implying that our concerns were unwarranted. In addition, we were informed that access to the hotel's security cameras would not be possible until the following day at 10 am, leaving us uneasy about the possibility that the criminals might still be on the premises, potentially posing a continued threat. We reported the attempted break in at around 4pm.

To add insult to injury one of the hotel staff told me not to worry that he had personally asked everyone on our floor if they had attempted to break into my daughters hotel room or had plans to hurt my family and everyone said no.

We are also left questioning why the hotel's security personnel refused to promptly contact local law enforcement to report this crime. We believe that the safety and security of guests should be a top priority, and we feel strongly that our current situation warrants immediate attention and action.

For a hotel bearing the Hilton name we are extremely disappointed. In the service we received from the hotel staff.

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2023

This is a nice hotel. The staff was friendly. I had a golf field view which is only grass but better than the parkining lot view. Breakfast is a hot made to order at a reasonable price. You wont get any hot water in the shower only warm and the water flow was low in the bathroom facet. The maintenance man said they have it that way on purpose for that reason I gave it 3 stars.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2023

I've stayed here twice now. Hopefully I'm able to schedule my work so I can visit more often.
This hotel is nestled at the top of a hill within a Golf course (currently closed for renovation.) This hotel offers a very nice pool and hot tub, workout room, and an on-site restaurant. In total, I've stayed here for 8 nights over the last couple of months. Each night have been very pleasant and quiet.
The hotel is away from any freeway and street noise. its a very comfortable location for business travelers or for families looking for a nice hotel to relax in. The rooms are very modern with plenty of natural light and room to move around in.
The on-site restaurant is a very nice touch. Don't forget to claim your $10/ per person Food and beverage credit per night. The menu in the evening is limited, but it has options for most. There is an expansive bar for your wine, mixed drinks and beer. The restaurant also has a breakfast, but I didn't partake.
Overall this is a wonderful hotel. I look forward to staying here again soon.

Room tip: Any room in this hotel would be a great choice!
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2023 via mobile

Was a perfectly hotel with a lot of services inside like swimming pool,hydro massage,gym,bar,aliment shop inside and many more.
Outside there is a free big car parking.
Situated a bit far from the centre of Los Angeles but here you can get peace you need;around it there is a golf centre and a small park.
Was a business trip for 3 weeks but enough to get a positive feedback.
Raccomanded for a business trip or to stay with your family!
Five stars!