Lowest prices for your stay
US$147
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
eDreams
All reviews front desk pots and pans my home away from home the general manager los angeles laundry room staying at this hotel hotel staff rooms are clean easy access freeway esa remodeling accommodations california
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2021 via mobile

Our stay was very much needed after all the last year has thrown our way. The hotel staff made sure we were taken care of with kindness and compassion. Audrey reminded us that people truly do still care and is what every manager should strive to be.

The rooms were clean and well maintained, and the bed was comfy.

I would give this hotel 10+ stars if I could based solely on the cleanliness of the property and the kindness of the staff.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

We asked for adjoining rooms but this property does not have them. As a compromise our 2 rooms were located across the hall from one another. Rooms were clean and updated and very functional. Lobby and elevators looked dirty - needed mopping. Nice luggage carts. Laundry room acceptable Most staff very helpful; redhead not so much.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Monrovia, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2021

Thank you for sharing feedback about your recent stay. We know that a fresh, clean hotel sets the tone for a wonderful stay, and I regret this was not your experience. Our hotel is committed to ensuring cleanliness to all of our guests, and we are concerned that this did not occur. We hope this isolated incident will not deter you from returning to enjoy a great stay with us next time. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

My family and I lost our apartment in early 2020 and had been in and out of motels, sleeping in cars, and staying with friends when we could. In October, we finally came across an organization that helped us pay for a motel room and we ended up staying at the Extended Stay of America, Monrovia. We finally felt like we were home after months of dealing with homelessness. It provided a quiet, safe, and clean environment for my family and I. The staff always makes sure to treat my family like an extension of their own family. Gaby always goes above and beyond to meet all of our needs and to take care of us with whatever we may ask for! Audrey always makes sure to put a smile on our faces, especially my children. So family friendly and oriented! Thank you for making us feel at home when we needed it the most!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 20 April 2021

The staff was very friendly and eager to please. Room was very clean and in great condition. Very pleased with my stay overall. I would definetly recommend this hotel and will be staying here again any time I'm in the area.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Monrovia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2021

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. It's so nice to know you found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. We work hard to provide high levels of service, so we will share your compliments with the team to let them know their efforts are appreciated. Thank you again for your kind words and recommendation, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 February 2021

My son and I would like to thank Audrey, Gabby and entire staff for making are stay so great, everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I lost my husband and home and needed a place to live for a few months and we would like to thank you all for making are stay so nice.

Room tip: Higher floors are quieter.
Date of stay: November 2020
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Monrovia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Thank you for staying at the Extended Stay America. We were thrilled to read your comments about the great service you received from our staff, and how they exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your kind compliments about Audrey, Gabby, and the rest of our team. We will pass on your comments to them. Thank you again for making us your home away from, home and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.