Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Official Site
US$455
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
ZenHotels.comUS$503
Agoda.comUS$479
1,543 results
All reviews palo alto menlo grill silicon valley train tracks warm cookies beautiful hotel fire pit rooms are spacious business trip a wonderful stay home away from home stratford fireplace amenities robes bellman bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

While we only live a few miles away, my family are big fans of Stanford Park Hotel, and whenever my wife and I want a quick night away, or we have friends or family in town, this place is our go-to. This weekend it was a couple’s getaway, and we loved how easy it was to check-in / out, the meal and ambience in the courtyard was stellar at all hours, and the room was delightful. Very laid back compared to the other swanky place down on the other side of Sand Hill that sounds like Dosecould, and that’s why we like it. Will stay again.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Avi Haksar, General Manager at The Stanford Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear bgalbs,

Thank you very much for your kind words and the time you have taken out of your schedule to pen this review. I will be sure to share this with our team and thank them for a job well done. We look forward to having you home with us in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 14 September 2021

The hotel offers no breakfast nor lunch service. Our room was above the outdoor restaurant, which played loud music throughout the day despite offering no service until dinner. The room was not cleaned for an entire day although we were out most of the morning, then had the Service Request sign on the door for 3 hours in the afternoon, then asked for cleaning at the reception desk. We were told that no cleaning is offered after 7pm (at $480 per night, really?). Poor service throughout our 3 night stay, particularly given the price point.

Date of stay: September 2021
Avi Haksar, General Manager at The Stanford Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Dominique M,

Please let me start by apologizing for the experience at your most recent stay with us. We at Stanford Park pride ourselves on our service standards and we clearly dropped the ball on your last stay with us. I will be sure to work with the team to improve our efforts to better serve our guests and I look forward to taking care of you on your next visit back to Menlo Park. We are also in the process of starting up breakfast service at the property in the next few days. Dominique M, please feel free to contact me directly on your next trip to Menlo Park , so that I may take care of your reservations personally.
Warmest of Regards,
ahaksar@stanfordparkhotel.com

Reviewed 9 September 2021

My husband and I stayed at The Stanford Park Hotel when we were visiting family in Menlo Park, CA. We both feel that this is the best place we have ever stayed at. All of the staff are amazing!! We will definitely stay here again!!

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear chef2110,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your feedback with our team. I will be sure to share this with them and thank them for making your stay a lovely one. We all look forward to welcoming you back home with us in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 8 September 2021

The hotel manager told me that someone will call me back for the $25 dinner credit dispute on 08/29 when we checked out on 08/31, but no one called me back. And no one responded my email on 09/01/2021 neither. The noise of the AC is lord. Our dinner experience in the hotel is not good.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear vkung,

Thank you very much for your feedback and I am glad we were able to connect and resolve the billing. Once again, please accept my apologies and look forward to having you back home with us in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

I had bridesmaids getting ready together at the Stanford Park Hotel. The room was super spacious and I have 14 people to fit in the room very comfortably. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The hotel vibes a very romantic and charming. Everything is so clean and well maintained. I would recommend this hotel for any kind of occasion.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Nadiag720, Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your feedback with us. We all look forward to having you back home with us in the near future.