“As Bad as it can get”

Sweet Pea's Cafe & Catering
Ranked #99 of 170 Restaurants in Los Gatos
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I have been to Sweet Peas a couple of times and it has never been my favorite, but the last time was just as bad as it can get. My son lives nearby and it is conveniently located. Last week I went in for a take out order. It might be the WORST experience I have had in a long time!!! After having me wait for more than 30 minutes, my order was not complete and I had to wait an extra 15 minutes until my order of sweet potato fries was ready. The crepes were horrible!!! Very dry, hardly had any filling. Black mushie avocados and rotten, over ripe bananas were all included and in my opinion on the verge of inedible. I will not go back to this place again and I would advise anyone going there to be ready for bad ingredients and bad service. I normally do not write bad reviews but this place needs to do something about all this.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Small coffeshop near starbucks in Los Gatos.
The food is great. Sandwich of mozarrela cheese was great. And the crepes are tasty.
Nice family place .very friendly staff

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Sweet or savory, the crepes here are fabulous. Good salads too, I have heard, but I am stuck on strawberry/banana with yummy whipped cream. Place to eat outside.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

This place is small, and there was a bit of a wait, but the food is good. The crepes are creative and have natural ingredients. My husband had a burger, and the bun was overly toasted, but my crepe was very good. Come early to grab a seat!

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

This place is well known for their savory crepes, sweet crepes and breakfast meals. There is always a crowd and there may not be a place to sit. Beware that omelets take significantly longer to cook than the crepes. Your best bet is likely to order your meal to go.