US$319
Book now, pay at stay
US$290
US$255
  • Pool
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$739
US$693
Expedia
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Sweet Dreams B&B(Los Angeles)
TripAdvisor
Kimpton La Peer Hotel(West Hollywood)
  • Pool
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)
  • Pool
All reviewsstaples centerjonathan adlerihg propertyfront deskoriginal pantryfloor loungerestaurants and barsbeautiful hotelfire pitmain lobbybreakfast and dinnerthe check in processhigh floorvalet parkingwithin easy walking distancecorner roomair conditioner
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This downtown hotel is bright and clean, my room had wood floors and bathroom had a window that opened. I asked for a quiet room and my room faced the inside streets and was relatively quiet.
The AC is a bit loud, but I liked the big bathroom windows because it brought in a lot of light. Walls are very thin, I could here the guest in room above and next to me walk around, as well as the sounds from the corridor.
Overall the hotel's theme seems to be 'young and hip'

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Christine C, Manager at Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi ks c,

Thank you for your stay with us and for sharing your experience with other travelers. We were pleased to read you liked the location of your room and size of the bathroom windows but were sorry to hear there were some issues with AC noise. Please rest assured we have addressed this with the team to ensure we improve on this. We look forward to welcome you back on your next travel to Downtown LA!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel Indigo LA Downtown is fairly new and has some clever design touches, but overall I found it disappointing and would not recommend it given the many choices in the area. Service was slow and not particularly friendly.

Room: The standard room was smallish, average size for a downtown hotel--nicely designed but certainly nothing special. Higher floor rooms facing northwest would have nice views, all other rooms just face nearby buildings. The room was rather noisy, with some street noise and surprisingly even noise from the room above.

Amenities: The pool is okay but very small, with no spa. The fitness center was good. The top-floor lounge had nice views while the lobby was small and congested. Annoyingly, an event closed the outdoor patio and most of the pool the entire time I was there-- no notice or consideration given to guests. I think that happens often at this hotel.

Service: Below average. When I checked in the front desk agent initially claimed I could only get a low-floor, disabled access room--unless I paid an upgrade fee. (Of course, when I refused this, another room magically became available.) I wasn't offered any choice of room location or view, even when I inquired. In general staff was unfriendly, never greeting guests. Used room service dishes remained in the hallway the entire time I was there.

Location: Convenient to most of downtown LA but the immediate surroundings are dreary--it's a 10 minute, somewhat isolated walk to LA Live/Staples Center or the heart of downtown.

Room Tip: Higher floors facing northwest (over freeway towards Hollywood) and southwest (towards Staples Center) would have the best views
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank TravelDan2014

Dear TravelDan2014,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Hotel Indigo. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests.

Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion. I do extend it with all sincerity. I certainly emphatise regarding the points that you mention in your review, especially the noise you experienced in your room and the poor service you received. This is level of service is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed.

Thank you again for your time, If you are traveling in the area again. Please do not hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed here twice now when there were events I had to attend. The staff is by far the nicest I've experienced in a very long time. The rooms were spacious considering the location in DTLA and it's walking distance to many restaurants and day/night life. Definitely a go-to for the next time I need to book in dtla.
Also — the deco and story behind the hotel is amazing. You can tell they put a lot of thought into every detail.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mkhanabusa

Dear mkhanabusa,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to see you again soon!

Best Regards,
Christine Co

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was really surprised to see how nice this hotel was when I arrived for my week long trip. The valet greeted me as well as the door person with a smile. I then walked into this nice lobby and decor of the first floor. The check-in was quick and the rooms were nice!

The first thing I did was walk the grounds and check out the nice gym and pool area that they have. It had the right open air downtown pool feel that I wanted and they even had games to play. I guess they even had tons of banquet and meeting room space.

During the week, I got out of my conference early one night and was advised that there was a great Live Music Happy Hour on the 18th floor lounge. What?! There’s a lounge up there?! Trust me, this is definitely one of the nicer areas of this hotel. Not to mention the Happy Hour started at $4 and there happend to be live music on Wednesday’s. The drinks and food were great!

This was the first time I stayed at a Indigo Hotel, I wonder if the others are as nice as this one? I look forward to coming back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Emma J, Manager at Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Greetings NoboruMasada,

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and it seems you were able to take full advantage of our pool area, as well as Wednesday night Sunsets & Sounds up in 18 Social! We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay and cannot wait to welcome you back on your next trip to downtown Los Angeles!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very fancy hotel with beautiful art deco. Excellent location as it is close to the highway. However, the room cleaning and maintenance was quite disgusting, with reused mats, a broken coffee machine, a small dead insect and various hairs on the floor, and a lack of refilled bath gels.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Twinklestar821,

We appreciate your valuable feedback. I sincerely apologize for the shortfall in service you have experienced on your last visit.
Thank you for bringing these issues to light and providing great detail on your visit so that we can make improvements on that particular area. It is so important that we know where we fall short so that we can continue to strive to provide an exceptional experience.
Rest assured your comments has been addressed with the concerned departments to avoid such disappointing experiences.

Thank you again and We do hope we will welcome you back here in the near future.