Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jeff H
Sacramento, California

Great

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Jun 2024
I stay here when I can. Unique ambiance and excellent service. The Cabra is outstanding and there's not much I have to say other than it's worth strong consideration.
Date of stay: June 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
The Hoxton LA, Owner at The Hoxton, Downtown LA, responded to this review
Responded 4 weeks ago
Hi Jaherzog,
Thank you for the exceptional 5-star review! 😊 We are happy that you appreciate the unique ambiance and excellent service at our establishment, especially the remarkable Cabra. Your feedback truly motivates us! We eagerly anticipate your next visit for another unforgettable experience.

• Official Hotel Site
    HK$1,639
4.1 km from The Hoxton, Downtown LA
Restaurant
The Aster - Bathroom
Contact accommodation for availability.
9.4 km from The Hoxton, Downtown LA
17.6 km from The Hoxton, Downtown LA
Restaurant
View more hotels in Los Angeles
1,015 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant downtown la front desk breakfast bag light switches beautiful hotel perfect stay rooms are small dtla cabra tess staycation valet retro hip uber neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2024

My stay at the Hoxton Downtown,LA was great. The room was very spacious for a solo traveler or a couple and was well maintained which isn’t very common for a lot of hotels. The staff was very nice and accommodating. The location is perfect for anyone coming into town for an event near downtown LA.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The Hoxton LA, Owner at The Hoxton, Downtown LA, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2024

Hi Apoet1990,
Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience at the hoxton downtown, la! 😊 we're delighted to hear that you found the room spacious, the maintenance exceptional, the staff friendly, and the location convenient. your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we can't wait to host you again soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2024

Huge shout out to a few folks + apologies in advance for any misspellings! → Diamond [ front desk ], Jayda + Elisa [ Moonlark cafe ] , Sue [ she was serving us during brunch at the Apartment ].
I stayed here while attending my close friends' wedding at RedBird, and I was thoroughly impressed by the aesthetics, comfort, and the wonderful staff I had the pleasure of interacting with. If I can't find an Airbnb on future trips to LA, this will undoubtedly be my go-to hotel.
They placed me on the top floor [ 10th ], which was a unique + delightful experience. I've never been on the top floor before, hehe. From there, I enjoyed a fireworks show one night + heard the vibrant nightlife below, all without being too disturbed by the noise. Going on walks around this area did not have me question or feel hesitant. Got some of the best sleep I've ever had as well—this is coming from someone who gets about 4 hours each night. I'm glad I got to stay at the Hoxton. I definitely recommend!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
The Hoxton LA, Owner at The Hoxton, Downtown LA, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2024

Hello !
Thank you for your fantastic 5-star rating and for your shout out to Daimond, Jayda, and Elisa😊!!! We are delighted to hear that you found our beds comfy and enjoyed your stay during your friend's wedding at Redbird. It's wonderful to know you had a unique experience on the 10th floor and got the best sleep with us. We can't wait to welcome you back for future trips to LA!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2024

My stay at The Hoxton, Downtown LA was probably one my most favorite stays at a hotel. The experience was honestly sort of magical. With crazy weather, plane delays, cancellations, and last minute switches, I finally arrived at The Hoxton late at night close to 11 pm. I booked through their direct website and got the FlexyTime which allows you to choose your own check-in and check-out times which was honestly SO nice and perfect for my short trip. I was in LA for a photoshoot, and amongst all the craziness of scheduling and work, The Hoxton was my little oasis of peace and quiet. I really felt well taken care of. The staff was SO nice. Jerry was at the front desk when I arrived and his good-natured demeanor immediately put me at ease after the craziness of travel. My room looked especially more beautiful when I first walked in at night with the soft subdued lighting of the front area.

A few highlights:

-The decor is absolutely beautiful and looks even better in person
-The room and hotel in general were super clean and cozy and stylish
-They have FREE bike rentals! How cool is that?! I took advantage of this service and it was awesome and seamless.
-They have unlimited waters available to the room which was a lifesaver especially the day of my shoot
-Service was top notch - I LOVED the ability to text the front desk to request things instead of having to call the front desk. They clearly understand the younger generations, cuz we in general know we hate calls lol so it was perfect and came in clutch
-The space was quiet and surprisingly spacious (all the rooms are different - loved the layout of mine)
-I loved their breakfast bag option that you can fill out once you get to the room. You mark your preferences on the bag and put it out overnight and in the morning they provide you with overnight oats, OJ and fresh seasonal fruit for only $5. Some of the best overnight oats I've ever had.

My trip wasn't long enough for me to check out the restaurant or the rooftop, but honestly, I definitely want to go back to LA JUST to stay at this hotel. They also had a bunch of novels and books underneath one of the nightstands which I thought was such a nice touch, definitely want to read some of them the next time I stay here and have more time.

Best part was the price was very reasonable for everything that was available to me (great service, great location near the studio, flexible check in and out times), and the rate they stated on their website when I first booked it (which was almost a month before the actual trip) was the price I paid. No hidden fees or costs that I didn't know about. Just the extra $5 I chose to add for the breakfast bag.

All in all, loved my stay here. Thank you everyone at The Hoxton!!

Room tip: Bring some dark electrical tape for the light from the smoke detector at night if that kind of thing bothers you.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
The Hoxton LA, Owner at The Hoxton, Downtown LA, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2024

Hi!

We are thrilled to hear about your amazing stay at The Hoxton, Downtown LA! 😊. Your detailed feedback truly warms our hearts, and we are grateful for your kind words about our decor, cleanliness, amenities, and service. We truly appreciate all the kind words about your stay, amenities, Jerry and our team as a whole! Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we CAN'T WAIT for you to come back!

Reviewed 29 May 2024

I had problems but the manager went above and beyond to remedy them! Many times people encounter problems with their stay at a hotel but rarely do managers take the appropriate action to remedy them The manager of this hotel did just that and I couldn’t be happier!

Room tip: Request a corner room!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi Xfmt,
We are thrilled to learn about the exceptional service provided by our manager! Your feedback brightened our day. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! 😊.

Reviewed 29 May 2024

This location is wonderful, but because of all of the dangerous things going on outside, I was afraid loud noise at night, sirens, police helicopters, homeless people it was awful

Hi ,
We are sorry to learn about the disturbances you experienced around the location. Your safety and comfort are our utmost priority. We appreciate your feedback and will take immediate action to address these concerns for a better experience in the future. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.