“Recommended spot right on Venice Beach”
Review of Venice Ale House

Venice Ale House
Ranked #111 of 10,795 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Venice
Description: This used to be Delizia ..... get it up and lets start reviewing it
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It's hard to recommend anywhere directly on the beach, other than Venice Ale House. Good selection of bowls (Inc Poke), salads and sandwiches. The BATA sandwich was delicious and accompanied with tasty roast potatoes. Exceptional beer selection, with many local LA breweries represented.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

There isn't a better positioned patio in all of Venice. You might have to wait to get sat, but once you do, order a drink and get comfortable. Food and beer selection is quality and the people watching is equally enjoyable. Chips and guacamole are a fan favorite way to start. There are also plenty of vegan and vegetarian options. So come hungry and wear some sunscreen, you won't want to leave.

1  Thank Jessica D
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We didn’t have to wait too long on a windy Thursday afternoon for a table. The food came out relatively quickly with the beers coming out beforehand.

I had the beef burger with cheese and it was a little dry. I had to use the Ketchup that came with my potatoes to give it some flavour. The vegan chilli dish was pretty tasty though.

Get a table outside to watch the interesting sights of Venice stroll past.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

The service was awesome at this place. We were originally going to have lunch here, but there wasn't a lot to our taste, so we ended up just getting a couple of beers. The guy let us try a few beers before we made a decision which was awesome.
The only reason why i have rated "average" was because we could find anything we wanted to eat on the menu, otherwise I would have rated higher.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We waited and waited and waited for a table only to be very disappointed in the food and service. Location is great, service and food not so much. Keep walking....

Erik W, General Manager at Venice Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi ChelleAnn,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that the food and service were not up to standard. I would love to get some additional details so that we could improve. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.
(424)272-7011 or email me at erik@venicealehouse.com.

I look forward to speaking with you soon!