L.A. Dragon Studios Escape Room Company
Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Bday 13 year old fun

Great for a group of girls who had varying degrees of enthusiasm for this. Clean, well decorated... read more

Reviewed 23 September 2018
Daphne B
los angeles
via mobile
Awesometastic

This was the first VR game I’ve done. I took my 12 yr godson for a late bday gift and we had a... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2018

from US$169.00
from US$104.99
from US$49.00
More Info
All reviews king arthur round table set design van nuys retro arcade intro video all ages game master virtual reality an amazing experience medieval times middle ages escape game the san fernando valley an adventure whole family super fun
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I was at L.A Dragon Studios last month and got to experience their "Knights of the Round Table" escape room. It was very impressive. My friends and I evenjoyed all the medical style puzzles and riddles. I felt like I went back in time to the Middle Ages. The set design and all the decor inside really set the stage for a fantastic medieval adventure. They are also family friendly so good for most ages as well as experience levels since they have an unlimited hint system. They have a lot of parking behind their building and their lobby has a gift shop with snacks and board games that you can purchase as well as medical style jewelry. I recommend checking them out and loved their new arcade. Can't wait to see their new VR room coming next month.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I’m visiting Los Angels from Israel. My friends and I looked up L.A Dragon Studios to check out their escape room “ Knights of the Round Table”. This escape room is one of the best ones I have ever experienced. In Israel we have so many escape rooms and I just love them, so I had to try some in L.A on my trip. The design inside is so cool like an old castle. You think you are in some kind of old movie or something. The puzzles and riddles were high tech just like I like. All the secret passages once we figured out each room we so much fun when they opened up. The forest of Camelot room was very artistically put together, my favorite room was king Arthur’s throne room with all the swords and flags. I definitely recommend this room to anyone who loves escape rooms and adventure.
For all the tourists in L.A this is a must!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Five friends and I visited the Knights of the Round Table and right away we knew we were in for a treat. Located in the civic center of Van Nuys, LA Dragon Studios was easy to find, thanks to the helpful dragon glowing like a beacon from the roof.

Once we entered, we found ourselves in a tidy lobby, surrounded by puzzles and medieval jewelry, which I had to check out after we played our game.

The intro video quickly got us up to speed, and we found ourselves in the forest outside of Camelot.

Overall, the game was immersive and contained a good variety of puzzles. The attention to detail was top-notch and a piece of the tech towards the end of the game still has me floored!

This room is a great room for all ages. I am also excited for LA Dragon Studios, as we got a sneak peek at the arcade and virtual gaming space, which I’m sure will be a blast for groups of friends of all ages.

I would recommend this room to Renaissance Faire fans, puzzle aficionados and anyone looking for a great time.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

LA Dragon Studios is a wonderful place to go. My first time going with friends and had so much fun. Its like going back in time. Its a safe place to bring kids. Will definitely
recommend it.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

First time visited LA Dragon Studios and OMG we’ve had an amazing time with a bunch of our friends, we didn’t want to leave. Everyone was very courteous and accommodating, I strongly recommend to visit this place.
AR