“Awesome escape room and gaming center”

L.A. Dragon Studios Escape Room Company
Ranked #19 of 181 Fun & Games in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: L.A. Dragon Studios - Escape Room Company in Los Angeles, California ABOUT THE ROOM Our "Escape Room" is actually an adventure room where you go back in time and help Merlin and King Arthur save Camelot. We want people to have loads of fun, work together and remember this experience fondly for years to come. The room is highly invested in, top quality, full of special effects and imaginative riddles, everything is part of the story and King Arthur theme. We want people to have fun interacting with the room, pulling, moving and spinning things in the right order. ​ Touch everything, explore everything, discover a new world full of magic. ​ Costumes are highly welcomed. ​ Recreation room is available for events, parties or just a place to eat and relax. L.A. Dragon Studios ​ Corporate Team Building Activities - Corporate Training Exercises - Family Amusement - Adult Entertainment - Date Night Fun -Things to do in Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I just loved this gaming center. My group of 16 people play everything they had from knights of the round table escape room to the arcade and also the VR room that was multi-player. Very cool place. Totally recommend them.

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"merlin"
"forest"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was at L.A Dragon Studios last month and got to experience their "Knights of the Round Table" escape room. It was very impressive. My friends and I evenjoyed all the medical style puzzles and riddles. I felt like I went back in time to the Middle Ages. The set design and all the decor inside really set the stage for a fantastic medieval adventure. They are also family friendly so good for most ages as well as experience levels since they have an unlimited hint system. They have a lot of parking behind their building and their lobby has a gift shop with snacks and board games that you can purchase as well as medical style jewelry. I recommend checking them out and loved their new arcade. Can't wait to see their new VR room coming next month.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’m visiting Los Angels from Israel. My friends and I looked up L.A Dragon Studios to check out their escape room “ Knights of the Round Table”. This escape room is one of the best ones I have ever experienced. In Israel we have so many escape rooms and I just love them, so I had to try some in L.A on my trip. The design inside is so cool like an old castle. You think you are in some kind of old movie or something. The puzzles and riddles were high tech just like I like. All the secret passages once we figured out each room we so much fun when they opened up. The forest of Camelot room was very artistically put together, my favorite room was king Arthur’s throne room with all the swords and flags. I definitely recommend this room to anyone who loves escape rooms and adventure.
For all the tourists in L.A this is a must!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Five friends and I visited the Knights of the Round Table and right away we knew we were in for a treat. Located in the civic center of Van Nuys, LA Dragon Studios was easy to find, thanks to the helpful dragon glowing like a beacon from the roof.

Once we entered, we found ourselves in a tidy lobby, surrounded by puzzles and medieval jewelry, which I had to check out after we played our game.

The intro video quickly got us up to speed, and we found ourselves in the forest outside of Camelot.

Overall, the game was immersive and contained a good variety of puzzles. The attention to detail was top-notch and a piece of the tech towards the end of the game still has me floored!

This room is a great room for all ages. I am also excited for LA Dragon Studios, as we got a sneak peek at the arcade and virtual gaming space, which I’m sure will be a blast for groups of friends of all ages.

I would recommend this room to Renaissance Faire fans, puzzle aficionados and anyone looking for a great time.