Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jdX6615UI

Fun Hotel & great location

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 weeks ago
This was a prefect hotel to lounge in and also be right near the local spots. The bar was fun, drinks & food good.
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 3 weeks ago
Thank you for this five-star review. I'm thrilled to hear that Hotel Fig was the perfect choice for your visit. We hope to have you back in DTLA soon!
    HK$1,319
16.0 km from Hotel Figueroa - Unbound Collection by Hyatt
Room service
View more hotels in Los Angeles
2,057 results
All reviews downtown la staples center beautiful hotel convention center heart of downtown boutique hotel bars and restaurants valet parking valet service lobby bar rooms are small love this hotel dtla sparrows manny staycation lakers
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I absolutely LOVED my stay! Went solo, and never felt worried while staying here. I loved the text message hot line since I tend to get nervous making calls to ask questions. My questions were answered all times within minutes. Room was very clean and I loved the space! I went to a concert at crypto Arena so the distance was perfect for walking to and from! I loved the two free waters daily which saved me so much money! Anytime I come back to la for a concert I will absolutely will be returning here !

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Connie Wang, General Manager at Hotel Figueroa - Unbound Collection by Hyatt, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for this awesome review! I'm so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. Glad you loved our text hot line service and that your room had everything you needed to be fully comfortable. We're looking forward to welcoming you next time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everyone was friendly & helpful. Our room was beautifully decorated and super clean. The Fig Restaurant & Bar makes an impressive triple Americano! Sharing an elevator ride was always a positive exchange with other guests reflecting the positive vibe from all that work there. We hope to revisit here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, Elizabeth, and that your triple Americano was just how you like it. We hope to welcome you back to Hotel Fig on your next visit to DTLA!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Expensive hotel with excellent location but does not have a very good restaurant option. They have a bar-and-grill but the only meals available are a hamburger or a Caesar salad. (The hamburger was actually quite good.)

Housekeeping knocked my vitamin pill-minder off the bathroom counter and spilled the capsules all over the floor. I've never had that happen before.

Internet was offline for two of the three days that I was there. While the internet was down, the front desk could not make key cards. So guests returning to a room had to show ID and then have someone from the front desk escort them to the room and open it for them using a master key card. Obviously, since the internet is not reliable, they need to have a way to make keys that does not require the internet connection.

I could not get a printout of my bill and the end of my stay because even after the internet came back up, the front desk could not figure out how to get their printers back online.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am sorry that you weren't totally satisfied with your stay, Roger. I will be following up with our housekeeping staff to ensure that an incident like yours does not happen again. I also apologize for the internet outage-- I can understand how frustrating that us. We would love to welcome you back to Hotel Fig in the future, so we can provide a more pleasant stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved our stay at the very cute, aesthetically pleasing Hotel Fig. The staff were all incredibly kind and helpful, and despite a hiccup early in our stay, everything smoothed over and we were able to thoroughly enjoy our stay. We were able to request a pack-and-play and fridge to accommodate for our infant's needs, and it truly was a comfortable stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your review, Nancy. I'm so glad that we were able to smooth out the issues, and make it a little easier to travel with your baby—never an easy task. I hope we can welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Combined business with a birthday night away. Classy, professional and artsy vibe. Great spacious room with a comfortable bed.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Connie Wang, General Manager at Hotel Figueroa - Unbound Collection by Hyatt, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for this great review! I'm glad you had a memorable visit for your birthday-- it was a pleasure to host you for the occasion. We'd love to see you again the next time business brings you to LA.